Rutherglen Glencairn 2018-19

glensmad

7 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Impressive 

To be fair, Gartcairn and Lesmahagow are already over 100 goals, and Benburb are likely to get there as well as they play Kello in their last game.

18 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Cos they both got good strikers especially the Gartcairn ex seniors 

Think its got more to do with some teams having very poor defences. To score 100 goals in 30 games is an average of 3.33 per game. A few clubs in the lower leagues are conceding a lot more than that and making fairly average teams look better than they really are, Not saying Glencairn,  Gartcairn, etc are not decent sides but maybe they will be found out when they move up a league.

8 minutes ago, garrellburn said:

Think its got more to do with some teams having very poor defences. To score 100 goals in 30 games is an average of 3.33 per game. A few clubs in the lower leagues are conceding a lot more than that and making fairly average teams look better than they really are, Not saying Glencairn,  Gartcairn, etc are not decent sides but maybe they will be found out when they move up a league.

Gartcairn will go through all the leagues if they keep and add what they have there a great team and most off them are in there early twenties 

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

Gartcairn will go through all the leagues if they keep and add what they have there a great team and most off them are in there early twenties 

The league that Gartcairn are going into will a real tough one to get out of.The teams that just miss out on promotion will be strong next year along with the likes of Kilsyth,Darvel and others.I also hear that Shotts will be considerably stronger than last year.Will be a strong league.

5 minutes ago, Mine Man said:

The league that Gartcairn are going into will a real tough one to get out of.The teams that just miss out on promotion will be strong next year along with the likes of Kilsyth,Darvel and others.I also hear that Shotts will be considerably stronger than last year.Will be a strong league.

Ive watched a lot off it lots off long ball teams Gartcairn play football that is why I think they will go up

On 04/05/2019 at 10:42, Mine Man said:

Plus the three teams who will be relegated from the Premiership.

On 06/05/2019 at 16:12, glensmad said:

Plus the three teams who will be relegated from the Premiership.

Still confident they will go up I watch all those leagues

Still not so as good a footballing team as Gartcairn this year

Saw a lot off the ball in the sky though from teams that will struggle next year in the league above if they don't add

Gartcairn just need to keep what they have together and maybe find a younger striker

You will see what I mean if you ever get to play them in the cups

We got there in the end, lol, but that's the most nervous I've been at a match for a long long time. [emoji6]

We were on the front foot from start to finish, and got our reward in the end, but oh they made us wait. [emoji849]

One massive Saturday afternoon ahead.

We got there in the end, lol, but that's the most nervous I've been at a match for a long long time. [emoji6]

We were on the front foot from start to finish, and got our reward in the end, but oh they made us wait. [emoji849]

One massive Saturday afternoon ahead.

Yet again the Glens come up with a fantastic result to take the title to the last game.You can’t ask for more.I also thought the playing surface was really good last night and suited our style of play.