Rutherglen Glencairn 2018-19

glensmad

Make it 5 glensmad, YOUR fishing for no one YOUR trying to save face for getting shown up as being a nosey lying hypocrite snake.

As for this spelling thing actually taking off ?[emoji23] both of you could look at your own username spelling before pulling mine up for a start and then you could wrap acting like a primary teacher as it’s pish patter. Expect nothing else from glensmad though
[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]

I’m a fan, they update their social media outlets well enough for me to keep on track. I use p+ b to keep up with all other teams coming and goings. Why are you bringing me up on your own teams thread ? Nothing better to do obviously, I pulled you up for lying and being a hypocrite accept it, your an idiot

The fan with two beards.

Anyway, back on topic (again)...

It's interesting to see a change of shape for us in the two pre-season games so far. The past two seasons we've pretty much stuck rigidly to a 3-1-4-2 formation, but on Saturday it was 4-5-1 and on Sunday it was 4-2-3-1. I suspected that might happen with the signings we made, and we could also adapt that to 4-3-3 with the options we now have.

It'll be interesting to see how we set up on Saturday against a quality side in Linlithgow Rose.

A reminder that we are still gauging interest in forming a Rutherglen Glencairn Walking Football team. If you are interested and would like more information, speak to one of the committee members at one of our upcoming 1st team matches.

Saying that ,franz was some player back in the day peter ,he'd be a fair addtion to anyone's walking team 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Franz Beckenbauer was not bad. [emoji16] Not sure about Beckanbaur though. [emoji23]

Thought glens played well 1st half but fell away middle 2nd but came bk string last 10 even though rose scored

Yes, the substitutions from the hour mark onwards kinda disrupted our flow, up till then I felt we were edging the game. I didn't feel we deserved to lose the game. It was a highly encouraging performance against a top side in junior terms (yes I know they're not juniors anymore, but you know what I mean).

Dale Simeon's strike was top drawer, and there's a lot more to come from him when he's up to full speed. Gary Whyte had a couple of good saves one on one, and looked pretty confident. All in all I was pleased with what I saw, we won't be playing teams of that quality every week and I thought we gave as good as we got.