Rutherglen Glencairn 2018-19

glensmad

You won't hear any Glencairn fans saying that. Fans of other clubs can be as obsessed with us as much as they want, we'll just concentrate on ourselves.

Bit ironic this ? Weren’t you on Cambuslang’s thread constantly stating the league was never in doubt and continuously commenting on there results during their league winning season?
“Concentrate on ourselves” my hoop pal, you cannot keep your snib out.

Bit ironic this ? Weren’t you on Cambuslang’s thread constantly stating the league was never in doubt and continuously commenting on there results during their league winning season?
“Concentrate on ourselves” my hoop pal, you cannot keep your snib out.
You won't find me anywhere on this season's Cambuslang thread. They are in a different league to us now, and unless we are drawn together in a cup tie we won't be playing them, so they are of very little interest to me now.

Irrelevant that Cambuslang got promoted they were in a different division when you stalked them as I said in there league winning season so your point is total invalid.

Your saying people are obsessed with glencairn [emoji23] and you just concentrate on yourselves. Two complete pile a pish statements your all over it

Irrelevant that Cambuslang got promoted they were in a different division when you stalked them as I said in there league winning season so your point is total invalid.

Your saying people are obsessed with glencairn [emoji23] and you just concentrate on yourselves. Two complete pile a pish statements your all over it
That was two seasons ago, and I had some fun watching the Lang boys getting all upset at me saying nice things about them. [emoji16]

Now that we've got all the players we wanted from you, I'm not remotely interested in posting on the Lang thread. You guys can carry on posting on our thread all you like, we take it as a compliment. [emoji6]

Oh, and at least I know how to spell Beckenbauer. [emoji23]

Anyway, back on topic. I've just watched Gerry's fine highlights of yesterday's 13-0 win. It was clear that Royal Albert were under strength, I think they only had 5 signed players in their starting line-up, but to rack up 13 goals against any opposition at junior level (plus two other goals disallowed for offside) is highly encouraging.

Just a wee aside. I've checked to see how many posts our Cambuslang pal "Beckanbaur" (lol) has made on his own club's thread so far. The answer is the same as the number of posts by me on that thread - Nil.

Just a wee aside. I've checked to see how many posts our Cambuslang pal "Beckanbaur" (lol) has made on his own club's thread so far. The answer is the same as the number of posts by me on that thread - Nil.

I’m a fan, they update their social media outlets well enough for me to keep on track. I use p+ b to keep up with all other teams coming and goings. Why are you bringing me up on your own teams thread ? Nothing better to do obviously, I pulled you up for lying and being a hypocrite accept it, your an idiot

I’m a fan, they update their social media outlets well enough for me to keep on track. I use p+ b to keep up with all other teams coming and goings. Why are you bringing me up on your own teams thread ? Nothing better to do obviously, I pulled you up for lying and being a hypocrite accept it, your an idiot
Make that 4 posts on our thread, and none on his own team's thread. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

*you're

*you're

Make it 5 glensmad, YOUR fishing for no one YOUR trying to save face for getting shown up as being a nosey lying hypocrite snake.

As for this spelling thing actually taking off ?[emoji23] both of you could look at your own username spelling before pulling mine up for a start and then you could wrap acting like a primary teacher as it’s pish patter. Expect nothing else from glensmad though

Make it 5 glensmad, YOUR fishing for no one YOUR trying to save face for getting shown up as being a nosey lying hypocrite snake.

As for this spelling thing actually taking off ?[emoji23] both of you could look at your own username spelling before pulling mine up for a start and then you could wrap acting like a primary teacher as it’s pish patter. Expect nothing else from glensmad though
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]