FIFA 19

FifeArab

Haven't played a game in over a week but thoroughly enjoying ploughing through SBC's with crazy pack weights.

With Van Dijk's re-released SBC I think I can safely call my team complete.

Note: Swap to a flat 4-4-2 in game, with Eusebio going up front.

Screenshot_20190806-194551.png

Edited by Jaggy Snake

18 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Haven't played a game in over a week but thoroughly enjoying ploughing through SBC's with crazy pack weights.

With Van Dijk's re-released SBC I think I can safely call my team complete.

Note: Swap to a flat 4-4-2 in game, with Eusebio going up front.

Screenshot_20190806-194551.png

Offt, I like that. Nice team.

On 06/08/2019 at 13:53, Sauzee#4 said:

You will of course be referring to Nepenthez. I think he does not bad given he just bought a Lamborghini 😂

78D052A2-6E8F-46EE-8448-2BF15BF78380.thumb.jpeg.2f573ef989ec6a73269f3e99478edf28.jpeg

Yes that’s the guy. A Lamborghini from making videos about a computer game...what a world we live in. Fair play to the guy though, I would do it if I could. 

On 06/08/2019 at 19:58, Stellaboz said:

Someone actually watches videos of other people opening Fifa packs? That's utterly pathetic.

It’s infinitely better watching someone else spend £1000 on FIFA points and get nothing, than spending £1000 yourself and getting nothing.

I actually really enjoy watching them for some reason 😂 

Didn't get an invite, but it's a blessing.  I spend enough time developing and testing for a job that I know I wouldn't treat the beta the way it should be.  Although I suspect I won't be alone in that, so many are just going to use it as a way of getting the game early rather than realising it'll be a broken mess that they're there to actually help fix.

What do folk get record wise in WL?  Best has been 20 wins but the rewards were rotten so usually stop at 14.

Also interested in trading tips if possible for the start of fifa20. Last year I picked a couple of cards and kept buying as many as i could before selling for 3 to 400 coins profit, then moved onto IFs. Managed to hit 20m profit for the year.

1 hour ago, champions said:

What do folk get record wise in WL?  Best has been 20 wins but the rewards were rotten so usually stop at 14.

Also interested in trading tips if possible for the start of fifa20. Last year I picked a couple of cards and kept buying as many as i could before selling for 3 to 400 coins profit, then moved onto IFs. Managed to hit 20m profit for the year.

I hit 20 wins 5 times this year and think I only dropped below the 14 wins once or twice. 14 wins is the sweet spot imo. Ended up just getting the 14 and stopping after about Christmas time. 

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I hit 20 wins 5 times this year and think I only dropped below the 14 wins once or twice. 14 wins is the sweet spot imo. Ended up just getting the 14 and stopping after about Christmas time. 

Cheers. It definitely gets harder once you go above 14.  Do you still play it? I'm usually 14-3/14-5 but time and patience dictates how many games I can fit in.  

Best was 25 but usually just played to 20 or 14 depending how much time I had. Best trading I done last year was bought loads of Cardiff silvers early doors and just trying to read SBCs and stock up on what is needed. Think I finished on about 28 million profit but I had some insane pack luck, 3 icons and a TOTY this year

Haven’t played for a few weeks, will probably try the beta properly this week and see how it is

Played my final one at the weekend, and I was on track for a much, much better finish than I'd ever managed.  Best I've gotten is Gold 3 previously, usually in the last game, or at least the last couple.  With 10 to go, I was 14-6, easily matching my best and with the way my form was going I thought I might actually be able to sneak into Elite.  Knew it'd be tough, but f**k it.  Immediately lost my next two to blow that thought away, and then went through a fucking dreadful spell.  Everything that worked previously now wasn't to a startling degree.  Passes going astray, players making mistakes.  Managed one win in seven.  Fucking seven.  Three games to go, needed two wins to get G2 (which would still be a record for me).  Scraped one win, then got absolutely pummeled to make it a one game shootout in the final.

Now I'd been spending the weekend knowing I had my team, and that any leftover coins would just go to waste, so every tradeable asset in my team got sold and the proceeds went towards the Icon upgrade in the hope of getting something usable.  After doing 5, the only servicable option was Prime Socrates.  He'd made two sub appearances prior to that final game, mostly just when Cruyff wanted a shmoke and a pancake.  I went 3-1 down in that final match, and resigned myself that it was all over.  Made my subs, brought on Socrates for what would likely be the whole teams final match.  He broke through and got a goal back.  Then he assisted for the equaliser in the 87th.  Really crunch time in extra-time, players still playing like a Sunday league team, but just about matching the opponents.  Then in the 117th minute, that man again, Socrates, laid off Vieira outside the box.  The guy who never scores.  Never shoots on target.  He put one in off the bar.  17 wins.  f**k sake.

Socrates was then sacrificed on the altar of another Icon SBC.  Not even a board.  It's what he would've wanted.

2 hours ago, forameus said:

Played my final one at the weekend, and I was on track for a much, much better finish than I'd ever managed.  Best I've gotten is Gold 3 previously, usually in the last game, or at least the last couple.  With 10 to go, I was 14-6, easily matching my best and with the way my form was going I thought I might actually be able to sneak into Elite.  Knew it'd be tough, but f**k it.  Immediately lost my next two to blow that thought away, and then went through a fucking dreadful spell.  Everything that worked previously now wasn't to a startling degree.  Passes going astray, players making mistakes.  Managed one win in seven.  Fucking seven.  Three games to go, needed two wins to get G2 (which would still be a record for me).  Scraped one win, then got absolutely pummeled to make it a one game shootout in the final.

Now I'd been spending the weekend knowing I had my team, and that any leftover coins would just go to waste, so every tradeable asset in my team got sold and the proceeds went towards the Icon upgrade in the hope of getting something usable.  After doing 5, the only servicable option was Prime Socrates.  He'd made two sub appearances prior to that final game, mostly just when Cruyff wanted a shmoke and a pancake.  I went 3-1 down in that final match, and resigned myself that it was all over.  Made my subs, brought on Socrates for what would likely be the whole teams final match.  He broke through and got a goal back.  Then he assisted for the equaliser in the 87th.  Really crunch time in extra-time, players still playing like a Sunday league team, but just about matching the opponents.  Then in the 117th minute, that man again, Socrates, laid off Vieira outside the box.  The guy who never scores.  Never shoots on target.  He put one in off the bar.  17 wins.  f**k sake.

Socrates was then sacrificed on the altar of another Icon SBC.  Not even a board.  It's what he would've wanted.

😂😂😂 great effort hitting 17 wins.

I'm guessing tots wont be in rewards this week?

2 minutes ago, champions said:

😂😂😂 great effort hitting 17 wins.

I'm guessing tots wont be in rewards this week?

Pretty sure they'll be in the player picks and any TOTS packs (they're still listed in rewards on the leaderboard) but all the packs will be back to normal.  Bit of a dick move stopping the packs on a Wednesday to be honest, Friday would've been nice as a final reward.

Just now, forameus said:

Pretty sure they'll be in the player picks and any TOTS packs (they're still listed in rewards on the leaderboard) but all the packs will be back to normal.  Bit of a dick move stopping the packs on a Wednesday to be honest, Friday would've been nice as a final reward.

Agreed mate. Should just leave the tots players in packs until fifa20 comes out. Gives more people a chance to use various high rated cards.