FIFA 19

FifeArab

From my loyalty pack I got 90 Aurier and 89 Cancelo. Neither any good to me.

Nothing from the Futties.

Divisional rewards I got 88 Rebic 84 Barkly MOM and 83 Tadic hero card.

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

I got Scream Kalou, a OTW and some Europa League card from the loyalty pack. Then got a couple more OTW from rewards this morning along with another Scream Kalou.

Got my best red rewards ever too, got G3 but got offered two Serie A picks. Izzo and De Paul. Not the best but both fit into my team and let me sell others off. 

I've kept an eye on this thread all year despite uninstalling FIFA back in November as I was done with the completely broken gameplay. I'm amazed at the commitment most of you here have to this game despite it being by far the worst FIFAs yet. I'm not sure whether it should be commended or you should all be sectioned 😂.

I seen that the loyalty packs are coming out at this time so I downloaded the app on my phone to see if I would get one, and I did. I also put the monthly token guy into the SBC that gave me a jumbo pack as I wouldn't play to get any more of them, and between the two packs I got: Halloween Mandzukic, Halloween Abdulrahman (CAM from Saudi leagues with 5* skills and 99 pace/shooting), Champions League Renato Sanchez, One to Watch Davies and some orange 76 German striker. They've clearly boosted the f**k out of the special cards odds as when I played for four months at the start of the year I pulled nothing. 

How do loyalty packs work, will I be due more? Might redownload it and just play against the computer, I don't have a squad anywhere near going back online judging by the last few pages here. 

On 05/07/2019 at 10:17, Dave said:

I've kept an eye on this thread all year despite uninstalling FIFA back in November as I was done with the completely broken gameplay. I'm amazed at the commitment most of you here have to this game despite it being by far the worst FIFAs yet. I'm not sure whether it should be commended or you should all be sectioned 😂.

I do it because I enjoy playing the game more than I have previous versions.  If I didn't I wouldn't be playing it.

That's not to say that's the majority.  There seems to be plenty of people on other boards who seem to fucking despise the game, yet still devote hours and hours to it.  Odd.

I do it because I enjoy playing the game more than I have previous versions.  If I didn't I wouldn't be playing it.
That's not to say that's the majority.  There seems to be plenty of people on other boards who seem to fucking despise the game, yet still devote hours and hours to it.  Odd.
I probably fall into that catagory somewhat. I keep playing it because I enjoy having a football game to play. It is an awful game, but I didn't find pes to be any better this year and I can play with mates who also have fifa.

Only playing on and off now, and completing SBC's, but yesterday I finally decided to have a go at the big one.

Had a tonne of high cards saved so only used 400k coins, after packs. Never quite managed it in last year's game so happy I did this time.

Screenshot_20190716-080417.png

Think that's all that's left in the game for me too.  I'd love to complete Cruyff after using his loan for a few games.  Suspect he'll be way out of my price range though, and at this stage the game just isn't enjoyable enough to spend the time I'd need to get there.  Maybe next year.

I decided to play WL on Sunday night after the tennis as their was f**k all on. New patch downloaded meant to sort reaction time out. The only thing I noticed was every shot hitting the post and bar and keepers making saves and the ball flying miles away the opposite direction

EA seems to have sensed that I'm starting to get into the "can't-be-arsed" phase of FIFA.  Opened Squad Battles rewards and packed Prime Socrates.  Not quite the value it once had, but certainly better than a kick in the stones.  Will try him for a few games, and if he's as awkward as some reviews suggest, easy 850k.

Other than that though, the game's clearly dying.  Just isn't that same pull to really play at this point.  Trying to get through the objectives, but trying to score or assist with certain players is fucking punishing.  And for what?  A 91 card that'll get stored up in the hope of finishing an Icon?  Meh...

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone still playing? Tots cards are dirt cheap. If you have coins you could pick up some of the big players for a shot. Just a shame the game is dead when you can finally try them out.

Got Red VVD from rewards as well but again, bit shite the game is nearly over by the time I’ve got him :lol:

3 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Anyone still playing? Tots cards are dirt cheap. If you have coins you could pick up some of the big players for a shot. Just a shame the game is dead when you can finally try them out.

Got Red VVD from rewards as well but again, bit shite the game is nearly over by the time I’ve got him :lol:

It's simultaneously the worst and best time of the game.  Everything's dirt cheap, so you can probably try some players you never could for pretty cheap, but pack weights being so good across the board means any chance of making any kind of money is pretty much gone.  It's not too bad at the moment, but in the next few days and weeks, it's going to head straight into the ground like a fucking dart.

I packed TOTS Ibrahimovich, thought I'd be quids in given he was in the millions.  He's dropped to around 200k in a couple of days since he went into packs.  Other TOTS are unsellable at their current price ranges.  

EDIT: I'll see what the objectives are like tonight.  If they're pretty uninspiring, I'll probably be done with the game in a week or so.  

Edited by forameus

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

First pack I've opened in months...

Screenshot_20190804-080429_Companion.thumb.jpg.e6202a38b36d907438384146e8ffb290.jpg

...take it the games dead and they're trying to goad folk into playing again?

Holy f**k :lol: 

Nearly every pack I’ve opened from rewards recently has had TOTS cards in it.  I’m still playing atm quite enjoying using some of the players I couldn’t afford before. There isn’t long left though. The content has kept it alive.

8 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Holy f**k :lol: 

Nearly every pack I’ve opened from rewards recently has had TOTS cards in it.  I’m still playing atm quite enjoying using some of the players I couldn’t afford before. There isn’t long left though. The content has kept it alive.

Yeah I’ve had some decent pills the last week or two as well. Today alone 😂

96CAFC9F-7EE1-4D87-8368-4162099443DD.thumb.png.ea5256e3ccef8173df353e0167ee259a.pngE9E93F85-5B7F-42AC-BCE6-E37D50B673EC.thumb.png.6ce63724e6546002a1d73124608f0b6e.png09132A82-2E9D-4DEB-B252-4A7E56E30AB2.thumb.png.31e98fb05aa592545449f40d14fc710c.png

I had an absolutely disgusting day of pack luck on Saturday.  PIM Seedorf (who I already had) then TOTS after TOTS.  Also managed to pack those Record Breakers cards three times, which all quick sell for 65k.  I went from worrying about running out of coins to being able to complete Alaba, Hazard and then Pogba all in one day.

The game's pretty much done to be honest.  I'll have a decent amount of spare time this weekend, so I'll prepare myself for one last Weekend League, then it's pretty much all over.  Packs being this juiced is great initially, but you're already struggling to sell even the good cards.  What's the point in packing a big card if it's worth a pittance and you can't use it?

2 hours ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

I've got 400,00 coins, decided to bunt them all on mega packs.

8 packs in so far and got 10 special cards. :lol: Most of them discard value, but some laugh nonetheless.

I'll likely do similar, although all my coins will likely get punted into the league SBCs again and again.  Time-consuming, but usually decent results.  Holding out hope of maybe pulling one last big icon before the end, although unlikely I'll get there before this weekend.

I’ve not played for a few months since it drove me to smashing two controllers in a week, but I still watch a few YouTube channels of people opening packs and doing drafts etc. There’s an English guy, who obviously takes the game far far far too seriously, and almost all his videos are of him just slating EA for almost anything. It’s actually very funny to watch a grown man pick apart a computer game to the nth degree. 

In saying that he’s probably worth a fortune as his videos get thousands of views. 

13 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

I’ve not played for a few months since it drove me to smashing two controllers in a week, but I still watch a few YouTube channels of people opening packs and doing drafts etc. There’s an English guy, who obviously takes the game far far far too seriously, and almost all his videos are of him just slating EA for almost anything. It’s actually very funny to watch a grown man pick apart a computer game to the nth degree. 

In saying that he’s probably worth a fortune as his videos get thousands of views. 

You will of course be referring to Nepenthez. I think he does not bad given he just bought a Lamborghini 😂

I've played about four games in the past month, so to have been able to complete Hazard and have this team leaves me happy enough

78D052A2-6E8F-46EE-8448-2BF15BF78380.thumb.jpeg.2f573ef989ec6a73269f3e99478edf28.jpeg

Edited by Sauzee#4