FIFA 19

FifeArab

When Tots is finished what will the player picks be? 

The player picks I've been getting have fucked me right over tbh, I don't have a single red player in my team which means I'm spending coins on players while other players have them for free etc. 

24 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

When Tots is finished what will the player picks be? 

The player picks I've been getting have fucked me right over tbh, I don't have a single red player in my team which means I'm spending coins on players while other players have them for free etc. 

I think they’ll go back to just TOTW red picks unless they find a way getting good players in there. If it is just TOTW the game is about to die, no one is going to play WL with those shite TOTW. 

25 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I think they’ll go back to just TOTW red picks unless they find a way getting good players in there. If it is just TOTW the game is about to die, no one is going to play WL with those shite TOTW. 

Aye there's no way I'm playing totw with those players. 

I'm sure I saw on reddit that they just kept TOTS cards until the end of the game last time.  That bullshit?

If they bring it back to current TOTW then they may as well shut off the mode, there's not going to be anything useful in that until 20's almost here.  Futties is coming up so they could put players in for that, but otherwise there's f**k all point in worrying about imbalance.  Just put everyone from TOTS in an open draw.

Can anyone remember the requirements for the Ultimate TOTS sbc last year? 

83 rated with 2 ToTS players I think IIRC?

Definitely be closer to 85/86 this season for sure.

2 hours ago, Widge said:

83 rated with 2 ToTS players I think IIRC?

Definitely be closer to 85/86 this season for sure.

Aye that rings a bell, I’ve got two high rated TOTS to put in so hopefully it’s not too expensive. I’m ready for my 7th keeper of this Promo anyway :lol:

I done 15 82 upgrade packs and got Oblak and Vieirinha TOTS and a couple 85. Saving my Guaranteed pack for Thursday so my mate can open them up on his stream but no doubt it will be Allison. Sold all my rare golds as I won’t be doing anymore league SbC and gonna do Henry just so if I want to play can use players I’ll have fun with

I did the SBC and put in a squad that featured one or two of the objectives players plus my TOTS Koulibaly who I really liked but was swapped out for Van Dijk when I got him.

I got.........................................Koulibaly. 

Going to play this weekend for the last time as I am probably done with my team. I'll keep playing on and off and when they have fun objectives. I enjoy the online single player silver challenges and objectives similar to that so hopefully there are more of them during the summer months.

I got Bernardo Silva, not too bad actually.  He'll fit between Pizzi, Bruno Fernandes and Ronaldo in a nice wee Portuguese love-in.  

Can't help but feeling that the game is pretty much up though.  Still a couple of months before 20 really looms, but unless EA pull out some big promos no-ones going to be arsed.  Just trying to build up a decent coin pile over the next couple of weeks, because as soon as the market crashes you're getting f**k all out of selling.