FIFA 19

FifeArab

16 hours ago, Widge said:

I had 15 gold Celtic players in my transfer list after a failed attempt to make money of the VVD SBC. That’ll be a cool £120k in 2 minutes by pure fluke emoji23.png

I probably put too many Celtic players into the SBC itself because I'm thick.  Only had Rogic left.  Insta-sold for 10k.

Those crazy EA fucks.

2 hours ago, forameus said:

I probably put too many Celtic players into the SBC itself because I'm thick.  Only had Rogic left.  Insta-sold for 10k.

Those crazy EA fucks.

They’ve tried their best to f**k people who invest in Marquee Matchups this year by making the requirements less specific. Bit gutted I’ve missed out there :lol:

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

They’ve tried their best to f**k people who invest in Marquee Matchups this year by making the requirements less specific. Bit gutted I’ve missed out there :lol:

MM used to be pretty much the main investment opportunity I seem to remember (even though I was shite at it).  Then all year they make the requirements fairly laughable, probably to try and stop people hugely profiting.  But aye, let's throw it away for a relatively minor league.

There was a guy on reddit who bought 100 Defoe's.  I joined the ranks of people breaking it to them that, no, it was not a good investment, and that Scottish gold players would barely rise because most people will just pick up 200 BIN bronzes to fill the requirements.  Safe to say that guy had the last laugh coining in probably 8-10k on each of them.  Knob.

Bad time to do Tierney with Celtic in the MM? I’m still seriously considering it so I can link him with McGinn. Played one game with McGinn on 7 chem and he scored a banger. Fut bin says The whole Scottish league is 110k from scratch, it was about 250k for a long time so I’m tempted still.

Just checked and I completely forgot I already completed Celtic when I was doing teams that’s gave out big packs during TOTY. Also most of those EFL players can be packed in silver packs so a good time to open them from the Scottish league. 

Basically just talked myself into doing Tierney :lol:

Packed 93 Thiago and insta sold for 295k. Already down to 240k. Loads of 86,85 and 84s as well plus 5 or 6 EFL tots which I’ve just sold when the prices are still fairly high. Kept 30 packs for next week and I’ll do all the league SBCs as well

I’m gonna save the packs for the premier league one in the hope a VVD or Hazard walks out. Did pick up a couple of Maupay and Hernandez to punt for profit next week or use myself in the future SBCs simply due to their nationality tbh.

I now have a Nearly full Special card EFL side

Henderson (Sheff United) TOTS

Aarons (Norwich) TOTS SBC
Bennett (Pompy) Bronzer

Clarke (Pompy) TOTS

Stevens (Sheff United) TOTS

Wagstaff (Wombledon) MOTM

Maddison (Peterborough) TOTW

McGinn (Aston Villa) TOTS

McConvile (Accrington) TOTW

Collins (Luton) TOTS SBC

Lowe (Pompy) TOTS

Subs: TOTS Pukki and TOTS Norwood, Red Ben Arfa.

ideal squad for a couple of the objectives this week. Will add Odegaard so I can get Onana for future SBCs

65 silver (mostly player) packs:
Adam Davies  TOTS
James Collins TOTS

193 Untradeable Silver 2 player packs:
Jay O’Shea TOTS
Layouni IF
Aliou Badji IF

17 Mixed Players Packs:
Nothing

I was considering opening my common gold and electrum packs but it hardly feels worth it having opened so many just go get an 80 CM, 83 GK and 86 ST (who's identical POTY card I already have).

ETA: Going by the FIFA forums some people opened 40 odd silver packs and didn't get any TOTS, so on reflection I've not done too badly.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

I’m playing it tight at the moment and only opening a few packs as I have an idea in my head about what I want my eventual final team to look like. I upgraded my Telles UCL card at a loss of 200k to his TOTS card but he’ll be my left back for the rest of the game now. The only other TOTS player I got was in an untradeable pack and it was Busquets, who doesn’t have the best of cards but it meant I could sell one of my reserves. I’ve broken about even so far.

Like the look of McGinn and Cooper for a Scottish team.

I bought the busquets tots card for 147000. Very very good card. As a Cm he is dynamite n the through balls r almost perfect every time. 

Potetnially looking at Thiago tots as well for 250k as he looks unreal. 

Opened another 20/25 packs, as I'm an addict, and got TOTS Rodri. Bit disappointing as he's an objective too but shouldn't complain.

ETA: Couldn't resist opening some more. Got TOTS Onana (tradeable thankfully) plus Brandt & Santi Mina's IF. Will try and stop now and save the rest of my packs. 

Edited by Jaggy Snake

On 5/11/2019 at 16:59, Hamish's Passenger said:

IMG_1883.jpg

Obviously cheating with the goal keeper but it’s a helluva fun team.

TOTS McGinn is outstanding

Very interested in that McGinn card, hoping for him out the EFL SBC that I'll do later.

I got the McGinn card in the SBC so very happy with that. Did the community one and got another untradeable Onana, which sucks and it’ll need to sit in my unassigned pile until the next SBC comes up. Hopefully that’s before Friday otherwise I’ll just need to get rid of I’m to open all my packs.