FIFA 19

FifeArab

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

Forrest has won Player of the Year, possible SBC? Fingers crossed!

I can't really see it happening, as I imagine even Sky Sports care more about the Scottish leagues than EA, but...ooooooft.  I'm quite worried he won't get a TOTS either.  They've put up that Community TOTS voting thing, and the only SPFL player is Callum McGregor.  I *think* it's only players that don't have an IF, which I guess would rule out a lot of the more obvious players.  Hopefully he gets a ROTW nod, or maybe that Scotland gets its own TOTS (unlikely).

Think Forrest is the only guy I would instantly buy.  I wouldn't expect him to be super expensive due to links (his MOTM is 35k in a week where you need to score goals with a MOTM for ojbectives) and he's likely to be, what, 89 at least?  Ooooft again.

13 hours ago, boulderdomb said:

Are all the servers down? I can't get connected on either PS4 or PC/Origin

Aye, everything went down last night.  Similar on Friday I believe.  Not a good weekend for them.

I'm not particularly expecting a Forrest SBC but wouldn't be surprised if we got one. The player who just got the Mexico POTY will likely get a TOTS too, probably exactly the same rating.

The MC squad vote is just for players who haven't had an IF. Unfortunately, I can't see either Tavernier or McGregor getting in - Wan-Bissaka is surely guaranteed and I doubt we'll get 2 English right backs in it (even from different leagues).

There's absolutely no chance Forrest misses out on a TOTS card, regardless of how they do it. Outside the top leagues there are few safer bets for a player to get one. TOTS ratings are inconsistent but I'd imagine he'll be 92/93 - so could be relatively expensive. 

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Missed weekend league AND squad battles so decided to sit and tidy my squad up. Seen I had 10 sporting players. Popped them into the team builders SBC.

packed base Zola CF. Not the worst since I have prime CAM Franco. 

300k.

keep this dough or spunk on another icon??

1 hour ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Missed weekend league AND squad battles so decided to sit and tidy my squad up. Seen I had 10 sporting players. Popped them into the team builders SBC.

packed base Zola CF. Not the worst since I have prime CAM Franco. 

300k.

keep this dough or spunk on another icon??

I’d probably wait see what TOTS is gonna bring over the next couple weeks. Prices usually drop big time this time of year.

I had 15 gold Celtic players in my transfer list after a failed attempt to make money of the VVD SBC. That’ll be a cool £120k in 2 minutes by pure fluke [emoji23]

Why are the Celtic players in high demand?

Marquee Matchup for the old firm game. Requires 2 premiership players and they have to be gold. I think there’s only 6 in the whole game so they’re in big demand, same requirement for there to be 2 Scottish players.

Marquee Matchup for the old firm game. Requires 2 premiership players and they have to be gold. I think there’s only 6 in the whole game so they’re in big demand, same requirement for there to be 2 Scottish players.

Beautiful, i have a few gold celtic players in my club. Cheers

Ready for TOTS :whistle
TOTS.JPG.e2d5f05adf9cd003eb9061f0bae955dd.JPG

Holy shit hahaha I’ve got around a hundred saved from league SBCs and rewards that are all tradeable. I’ve got the Prem, Serie A, La Liga and Bundesliga ready to go again for the prem TOTS and hopefully pick up enough Liga Nos and Ligue 1 players to finish them off as well

1 hour ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Ready for TOTS :whistle

TOTS.JPG

You're gonna be absolutely beeling when you get 400 Bas Dost, aren't you?

I haven't saved any.  While it's perfectly valid, and you're probably going to luck out, I've always rather played for the moment rather than always waiting for the next promo.  Plus there's less scope for EA to fail to lube you up.  

However, I am sitting close to completing a few league SBC sets.  I'm stacked high in high-rated players (probably got enough to complete a low-hanging Icon SBC) got 200k in coins, and 3200 players in the club.  If I drop some coins now, should be able to get a good number of packs back and build from there.

Edited by forameus