FIFA 19

FifeArab

Just now, Mantis Toboggan said:

Actually can’t get my head around this whole timed shooting thing. Every time I’m through one on one the ball basically goes out for a throw :lol:

You don't need to use it, it's seems to be more for long shots

Not played enough yet to agree/disagree on the shooting comments. But have to say the gameplay has improved greatly. Can’t say exactly why but the AI seems more realistic perhaps ? For some reason games seem different this year (in a positive way)

4 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

UCL player upgrade sbc’s are a waste of time. Did seven and the best I got was Jiminez from Atletico. The rest were 81 or under.

Yup, done one and got Piccini and Darmian. Only good thing for me is both are Italian so can work in my squad, horrendous pack though.

Not liking the new division set up at all, utterly convinced they have you waiting a week for your "reward" purely to goad you into buying packs. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yup, done one and got Piccini and Darmian. Only good thing for me is both are Italian so can work in my squad, horrendous pack though.

Not liking the new division set up at all, utterly convinced they have you waiting a week for your "reward" purely to goad you into buying packs. 

Decent coin rewards so you don’t have to take the packs. Rank 1 is like 58000 in division 5. 

9 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Decent coin rewards so you don’t have to take the packs. Rank 1 is like 58000 in division 5. 

Aye, but that'll only buy half of Mertens :lol:

Turns out the rankings change as you get closer aswell, rank 2 on Monday, now rank 3 on Tuesday. Bleh.

I’ve done the UCL upgrade once today and got 85 rated Javi Martinez, shame he doesn’t fit in my team. [emoji23]

Ironically the two players I got were Bayern and Ajax so could in theory use them for the CL match ups to get more players.

I did a few, 2 got me absolutely f**k all, but a 3rd got me Dele Alli.  Had it been tradeable, I'd likely have been on to something.  As it is, they'll be kept around for SBCs or the like.  Think it's been said that the UCL players can be kept for something later on, probably an SBC that needs them specifically

4 hours ago, grumswall said:

Does anyone do any trading and is successful? Not getting to play as much as previous years due to having a kid now so looking to do a bit trading but haven't much clue on where to start?

Sold two Liverpool players a Bronzer and Gomez for 10k each.

I just sell players needed for SBCs if i cant do them as its easy money at times.

13 hours ago, grumswall said:

Does anyone do any trading and is successful? Not getting to play as much as previous years due to having a kid now so looking to do a bit trading but haven't much clue on where to start?

Success seems to come from predicting the marquee match ups a few days in advance. I had some shite Napoli right back in my first squad, bought for 800, Napoli v Liverpool let me sell him for 5000.