FIFA 19

FifeArab

On 12/08/2019 at 12:31, champions said:

What do folk get record wise in WL?  Best has been 20 wins but the rewards were rotten so usually stop at 14.

Also interested in trading tips if possible for the start of fifa20. Last year I picked a couple of cards and kept buying as many as i could before selling for 3 to 400 coins profit, then moved onto IFs. Managed to hit 20m profit for the year.

Don't think I've ever managed to to play 30 games over a whole weekend, just don't have enough time. Usually win around half my games, best result being something like 11-7.

16 hours ago, thomas said:

Trying weekend league for the second time since this game out, first 4 games 4 5+ goal defeats. This game mode really isn't any use for casual players think I might just stick to offline a rivals.

I tend to find that the quality of opponent varies considerably in the WL. A few weeks ago I was beaten 10-1 in consecutive games (I try to not rage quit!) but then won the next 4-5 games pretty easily. Its not like Division Rivals where the standard of opponent is about the same.

It’s also only diehards still playing so not a good time to judge. I wouldn’t let this put you off.

Agree, the only people still playing WL are streamers who need content and good players. I played last week and played two guys who stream on twitch

I did go back to it and I've managed 2 wins in 10+ games, the games seemed to be a bit more even yesterday with a few 1 goal defeats so I'll probably get a couple of games in today and see if it's the same.

It really is boring playing and getting constantly pumped by people just doing the same things over and over that your team seem unable to do anything to stop, one guy I played on Friday had Aguero up front he just constantly passed to him about 20 yards out and hit a first time shot no matter which way he was facing which was curled into the top corner, pretty sure he scored 5 goals exactly this way.

EA have given away a special Loan Pack that contains 7 end game players (TOTY Ronaldo, Prime Pele etc). This makes the WL a bit more interesting as teams are even more stacked than usual. Even more bizzarely I've come back from 3-0 in the last 3 WL games to win.

IMG_0966.jpg

That’s my finished team for the year. Haven’t played in a couple weeks just did some SBCs and sounded the rest of my coins on drafts and packs. For a RTG and never buying a player all year I think it’s pretty decent
Special shout outs to Shevchenko, OTW Cancelo, De Bruyne, Mkhitarian, Seedorf and Rijkaard who all played a few hundred games

Going to do the same in Fifa 20 but be a bit more savvy in saving players for the league sbc’s etc i done loads of the gold upgrade packs which I won’t do this year and stocking up on Silver players from the big leagues around November time. Reckon Norwich and Sheffield United will get the Cardiff treatment next season

I was going to play the last FIfa 19 WL this weekend but forgot to acutally earn enough points to qualify! This is likely to be my final team, pretty happy with it considering apart from a few packs bought at the start (that were all shit), its all be done for free. In case its not clear from the picture I have 94 Courtois. The chemistry isn't ideal as I've swapped out a few players out near the end to make way for Aouar and Pepe. The SBC for the Prime Ronaldino was tricky as well as I lost a lost of decent players to get him. 

Fifa Team.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Big news , Fifa 19 is back , sort of!

EA have announced that next weekend, for one week only, there will be a one off Weekend League for Fifa 19. 

I still recall having 2000 points sitting there unable to use them, so I’m probably going to sign up for some laughs. Who wouldn’t want to play with team with THAT Musa and Prime Ronaldinho! 

Edited by mrpaddyx

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone still playing FIFA19? Been playing a few online tournaments (no charge) organised through one of the facebook pages. Fairly entertaining. 

Didn't buy FIFA this year for the first time in forever after all the bad reviews at the start, bad year not to get the latest game but still seems to be plenty of folk on FIFA19 for the same reason.