FIFA 19

FifeArab

I'm utterly hopeless at this now. Went through a period of being able to skelp anyone at work.

Now, beaten soundly almost every game. Goal difference after 11 work league games of about - 34 and find myself a goal down early constantly.

No Forrest, with no TOTW being released until the start of the season it’s going to be nigh on impossible or very expensive to complete icons

That’s a fair point, might try and pick a few up to either use or sell for profit. Not that there’s much play left in the game really.

I've probably got about enough IFs to do one icon, but beyond that it's slim pickings. Surely they must be planning some Totw sbc, or next week we're getting an alternative, otherwise Icons are done. Cruyff needs fucking 18 of them.

But that keeps my mind off finding the right Sarah Mclachlan song to represent my sorrow at no Forrest. 

Yeah, I'd assume there'll be a TOTW SBC at some point.

Doesn't look like we're getting Forrest though. I don't think there's been many (if any) player SBC's on a Thursday. Just MM's and challenge SBC's for a couple of weeks, that were then inexplicably stopped.

I just can't understand why they'd omit him.

I might still try WL this weekend, should have the chance to fire through a decent number of games, particularly if there's the chance of TOTS players.

Although I've just opened all Rivals and WL rewards.  A couple of 84s from Rivals (untradeable, 6 packs), and an 85 from WL.  My two player picks were both, of course, ROTW options, and both so utterly uninspiring that I barely remember who they are just minutes after picking them.  Vanaken and Terodde or something.  

I stopped at Silver 1 and got Sarabia. Poor for an Ultimate TOTS but I've got a Spanish squad anyway so can't complain. Also got an 88 Czech CM from my Rivals packs.

It does look like a lot more people who finished Gold 3 are only getting ROTW picks, whereas in previous weeks you've still had a pretty good chance of a top league option.

More ROTW options, and EA probably making sure behind the scenes that "Ultimate" (because this is a fucking lazy version of the Ultimate TOTS) picks are very, very rare.  Everyone bitches on reddit about Allison...I'd have taken that for sure!

88 and a 90 for SBCs, could've been worse.  Got some golds in the club now to rinse through upgrades in the last attempt to get something useful before TOTS drops out of packs.  

EDIT: WOW A TOTS IN MY UPGRADE PACK.  FUCKING VANAKEN THOUGH.

Edited by forameus

Who’s the best CAM people have used? I’m needing an upgrade on 89 Mata and tbh that’ll be the last upgrade I do in any position. Was looking at Icons but not sure I can either afford the decent ones or the affordable ones would be any better than say De Bruynes normal card!

Prime Shearer over Butragueno?? :shutup

Having played with both, I prefer Shearer and he suits my play, Butragueno just didn’t work for me at all. Funny how players can play it all so differently but it’s the same game.

Might see what Sons all about if I can afford him.