FIFA 19

FifeArab

Done it and got a RWB 89. He will go back into another one. 

Btw need help. Got 400k to send on a CB. 

Moore 92, Puyol 92, Nesta 90, Mattheus 88. Any one of them? Or a different one I’m not thinking about!? Would like an icon. 

18 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Moore 92, Puyol 92, Nesta 90, Mattheus 88. Any one of them? Or a different one I’m not thinking about!? Would like an icon. 

I use 92 Blanc and he’s very good. His 89 is 420k and I can’t imagine he plays any different from the 92 tbh. Maybe worth a try. I wouldn’t touch Mattheus he’s probably too small for CB. I haven’t try the others.

I bought Mattheus but ended up selling him as he was too short, he did work very well as a CDM though. Moore and Puyol are too clunky for this stage of the game but heard Nesta is pretty good. Do you have many players in the club? The Blanc SBC isn’t too hard to do with all the high rated TOTS going cheap

@HEY_SIDNEY

I can only speak for 93 Puyol but he is fantastic. Obviously lacking in height but it's not really a problem. Good at tracking runs (well as much as a defender can be in this game) and just fun to play with.

I've used Moore in drafts a fair bit and never been impressed with him. Can't comment on the others.

As YHS says above, if possible, I'd look at doing an SBC rather than buying at this stage.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

I bought the 90 rated Butrageuno for about £475k today cause I had way too many coins and solely so I can have a front three of him, Fraser and Forrest running at folk very quickly in a straight line. [emoji23] Forrest’s the tallest of them at 5’7!

Who needs to header the ball, ironically his first goal was a 16 yard header. [emoji23]

Thanks guys. 

Not many players left in my club after emptying them on tots guarantees and random ones. Not many high rated players for SBC. 840 but all crappy players tbh. 

Im probably as close to my end team as I will ever be. 

Ran a wee twitter poll n Nesta came up trumps. 

Leave it a day or so n make up my mind ... fill you all in tomorrow night hopefully 

Upto 2300 skill rating and these objectives are a bloody nightmare. I’m genuinely considering relegating myself to manage this. I’ve managed two so far but Dembele isn’t great in division one. 

I cant really improve my team without millions of coins.  Aubameyang is on more goals than games still  he’s not as good in rivals as he is in the weekend league for some reason. 

B0073EDE-1E3A-4CAB-9AAF-7EB4CF102921.thumb.png.066f03bda7072f79ad92f4c975ac598c.png

27DC3598-D719-4576-8D4B-B0912C2019F1.thumb.png.8523609b1ffdb3d3dd61c3324c129bf9.png

Gentleman. 

Finished the Blanc SBC. 311k + 91 De gea, 94 Ederson, 94 Sarabia, 93 Carzola, 92 Torres, 86 Varane. 

Lets see see how we go. 

YHS - thank you for the idea! Thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Edited by HEY_SIDNEY

7 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Gentleman. 

Finished the Blanc SBC. 327k + 91 De gea, 94 Sarabia, 93 Carzola, 92 Torres, 86 Varane. 

Lets see see how we go. 

YHS - thank you for the idea! Thoroughly enjoyed it. 

You won’t regret it, he’s easily the best CB I’ve used. 

38 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

You won’t regret it, he’s easily the best CB I’ve used. 

If he comes anywhere near the Ramos 95 I’ll be buzzing. Get home from work today to try him out ahead of WL 

For the first time this year, I’ve got a free weekend and nobody around Friday/Saturday night. So will do my first ever weekend league! Am I right in thinking that it’ll be ultimate and Rotw rewards, not that I’m likely to get anywhere close to them?

You'll get rewards of whatever one is released tomorrow, and if the off chance there's none, then from next weeks TOTW.
You only need 6 wins to get 1, and 14 wins to get 2 cards guaranteed. 6 is achievable for literally anyone who picks up the controller, you get matched with a fair amount of guff players in the first 15 games or so. After that you tend to see non-stop Credit Card FC's and Super teams, in my experience anyway.

Ahh alright, seems ok to me. I’m by no means an amazing player, but win 50/50 I’d say so hopefully pick a few wins up to begin with.

Hopefully it’s not totw cause they’re always awful this time of year. [emoji23]

I got Savanier and Pepe so I’m happy with two very good options from the bench. I recently almost liquidated my entire non squad players list to fund the Matthaus SBC and delighted that I did. I also managed to pack Lala in the guaranteed SBC so I’m left with what is pretty much my final team, although I’ll keep playing and maybe get another good striker for the bench.

IMG_4244.jpg

IMG_4245.jpg

1 hour ago, Widge said:

For the first time this year, I’ve got a free weekend and nobody around Friday/Saturday night. So will do my first ever weekend league! Am I right in thinking that it’ll be ultimate and Rotw rewards, not that I’m likely to get anywhere close to them?

Get ready for a proper sweaty weekend of Fifa, everyone will be desperate for those Ultimate TOTS rewards :lol:

Try not play too many games in a row, take small breaks here and there and you’ll be fine. Good luck.

40 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Get ready for a proper sweaty weekend of Fifa, everyone will be desperate for those Ultimate TOTS rewards :lol:

Try not play too many games in a row, take small breaks here and there and you’ll be fine. Good luck.

Could go either way.  If there's nothing much on offer, you'll get far less people playing, and probably only the dedicated who are good at the time.  This weekend's going to be full of wild swings, either playing absolute jobbers or getting pumped by the sweaties.  

It still says TOTW rewards in the scheduled tournaments so probably won’t be too bad