FIFA 19

FifeArab

First Gold 3 finish in the WL, and it was SBC-fodder-o-rama from player picks.  Got some 91 striker from the Turkish leagues who looks like a poor man's Marega, and Oblak.  Happy to punt them into SBCs TBH, and they should bring prices down on an 89 by about 200k I'd imagine.  No too bad.

Got quite lucky in the packs too - handful of 85s, an 86, a low-rated IF.  

Right peeps, opinion time. I’ve got about 700k to spend which I may as well before the end of the game. I need a ball winning midfielder and a main striker, both ideally icons for chemistry purposes. Any suggestions? Was looking at the likes of Keane and Larsson, but anyone played with them or have an opinion?

Right peeps, opinion time. I’ve got about 700k to spend which I may as well before the end of the game. I need a ball winning midfielder and a main striker, both ideally icons for chemistry purposes. Any suggestions? Was looking at the likes of Keane and Larsson, but anyone played with them or have an opinion?

Gattuso’s lowest rated card is very good.

Ended up with 2 FUT champs picks. 

Hermoso 87 and Sarabia 94. 

Sarabia card looks very decent. 

I used the “meh” Carzola card, actually pretty decent. 

Few decent cards from rewards.... De Gea, Thiago, Azpi, Mahrez all gold. Tradable.

Tots Emre And Hermoso untradable

totw augusto tradable 

My Friend has been off the game for 2 months, complete rivals and no weekend league - packed tradable baby lehmann and prime gerrard. About 1.5 mil combined. Raging. 

Seen a video there of a guy who opened 156,000 points worth of ultimate packs last night. Never hit a blue and only got a handful of walkouts. Now I’m sure he gets paid enough on twitch/YouTube to cover it but that’s taking the piss.

Was curious just how far the high-rated cards in my club could go, so having put an Icon into him ages ago, I started to try and complete the Moments Maldini card.  Have missed his beautiful face since I sold the Prime I packed, and always intended to bring him home at some point.  Started with around 300k, and having completed all but the 83, 84 and 85, I was running very, very low.  Threw a Hail Mary and put Baresi (who Maldini would replace) into another Icon SBC to hopefully get something I could sell, got f**k all.  But getting very creative with the last few squads, I was left with the 83.  Needs 2 IFs, and I'm left with ones from leagues I didn't even know existed.  But the last 20k was enough to get just enough players in to complete it, and in comes that big fucking ride.

Welcome Paulo.

Of course the good feeling can't last forever, and after the Squad Battles rewards I had enough to scrape together for the Eredivisie SBC.  Got fucking Onana.  f**k sake.

But the MLS POTM came out, and I'd bought about 50 Josef Martinez's ages ago.  All sold for around 4k (having bought for 700) so I'm back with decent coins behind me.  Serie A tonight, and I can't wait to get whatever absolute jobber I'll be given.

12 hours ago, YHallSaint said:

Makes up for getting Onana in the guaranteed sbc

IMG_0932.jpg

Aye, but you'll only get discard for that duplicate Tierney unfortunately.

Ronaldo or Nainggolan top two obvious potential big boys to pack tonight. 
I use Cancelo OTW so wouldn’t mind his TOTS. Gomez would be acceptable. Anyone else would be a bit meh. Don’t give me a keeper you c***s. 

I want De Paul, Gomez or cancelo. De Paul is class used him in a draft so will pick him up if I don’t get home between the sbc and rewards. I don’t want Ronaldo and I’ll be raging if I get him ( I really do)

28 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

I want De Paul, Gomez or cancelo. De Paul is class used him in a draft so will pick him up if I don’t get home between the sbc and rewards. I don’t want Ronaldo and I’ll be raging if I get him ( I really do)

Just completed and got De Paul. 

The card looks excellent 

91pace, 92 shooting, 93 passing, 92 dribbling. 

For a centre mid that tremendous. I’m now over loaded with decent midfielders. 

I got the shittest player possible from the Dutch league, that 87 rated CAM. Just done the Serie A and got the shittest player possible from that.

Had one player that’s actually useable for my team from all of the SBC’s so far and the worst player possible from everything else. Absolute farce.

1 hour ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Just completed and got De Paul. 

The card looks excellent 

91pace, 92 shooting, 93 passing, 92 dribbling. 

For a centre mid that tremendous. I’m now over loaded with decent midfielders. 

Someone just tore me apart with De Paul in a game of Rivals. Ridiculous player.