FIFA 19

FifeArab

Completed the  uefa marquee match ups and packed Santi Cazorla’s TOTS card out of the premium La Liga players pack. Pretty chuffed with that because he’s been an absolute beast of a super sub the first few games I’ve used him.

Made an absolute mint selling all the blue cards I had too, so despite spending 480k on Fernandinho, I’m already back up to like 80k :lol:

4CE91BC3-FFA9-4859-A317-86424CAB9B45.thumb.png.9ad641728eed782619d6173b28b5e3d5.pngEACBF4FD-D210-4D51-BFA0-368899B3626E.thumb.png.8879b376c29fedbebc0409191fbd3364.png

Friday on the WL I was 2 wins outta 10. Tonight ended up on 19 wins. 

I mistakenly made Sarri my manager and hadn’t realised for they first ten games, dunno if anything’s in that but my team was murder, back to pep and played like a dream. 

Completed the Ramos SBC. Used my old Ramos of over 1100+ games in it along with a Few other players I had in club, cost me arou d 52 k total. 

Werner now on over 1000 Goals. 

Just await tots La Liga guarentee  to see what I’m offered. 

Aftr that im done til new one...... maybe. 

I dunno if I’ve finally figured out a winning philosophy for this clusterfuck of a game or whatever, but I’ve gone from getting relegated to division six in rivals to being ninety points away from division three.

I hammered WL on Friday night, and got about the same again done on Saturday, meaning I went into Sunday with the usual Silver 1 secured, and needing 2 wins for 7 to get a maiden Gold 3.  Two easy 3-0 wins, and I finally reached that uninspiring level.  

Then as soon as I thought "maybe I could reach G2..." I promptly lost 3 in a row to finish on 14.  Still, got where I wanted to get, and feel like I've improved to the point where if I actually learn how to defend, I could get a little further.

Oh, and that Marega TOTS card is fucking filth.  Boy's an absolute monster.

9 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Enjoyed my rare gold Chadli card out of my guaranteed Super Lig TOTS pack

Ended up with 92 Trezeguet tonight. Card looks pretty decent as a super sub. Pisses over Laudrup I know that much. 

SBC is back, they're working on finding out who's affected, and they'll likely get the TOTS pack they were owed.  Not really much compensation (apart from a free gold card) but there's no real reason to give any beyond that.

13 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

90 rated Spanish striker for me.

That Borja guy?  I got him too.  Played him in a few games to try and eat into some of the La Liga objectives, he's not too bad.  Obviously not the player you want to get from that SBC, but he'll do a job as a sub sometimes.