FIFA 19

FifeArab

Most up to date team.

centre mids rotate every game. Still to find the best pair. When they rotate usually left mid rotates between Gnabry n Laudrup to keep 100 Chem. 

Zola Suarez n Werner as front three is fire 

2B02234A-3845-4E61-912A-77CEE68BAA30.png

9FF6E5FF-0DC7-406F-8B54-A493D52EB2FC.png

Think I’ve packed like one walk out in the last month and it was Icardi when I stupidly spunked 125k on a promo pack. But yet I’ve managed to pack 83 Oscar three times today. Game’s a fucking dud.

Lost my last 7 games last weekend to finish in gold 3 on 16 wins, fuming.  After finishing Gold 1 fairly comfortably the last few weeks it was utterly baffling. 

Got offered 5 Saudis and James Maddison, gutted. Got Laporte from the Epl tots pack. 

Screenshot_20190523_235134_com.futbin.thumb.jpg.f3ac2103b627048dec366c12ba0fe476.jpg

Changed formation from a 433 to the above, never used 5 at the back but having untradeables Luiz and Van Dijk it's probably worth a go. 

Have bought Wijnaldum, Silva and Stoichkov, hopefully they're not shite. 

Decided to complete Eusebio's SBC and finally swap away from a flat 4-4-2, which I don't think is a great formation for the WL.

It also means I can start Ibra again, who I enjoyed using for the flashback goals objective.

Hopefully I'll pick up a decent centre back from one of the TOTS's to replace Baresi. 

Screenshot_20190524-092524.png

Hammered the weekend league yesterday being off work, so sitting with 22 games played.  10-12, and a different weekend from last one.  Last week I was dominating every game but really struggling to convert chances to goals, and getting sucker-punched later on.  That seems to have gotten slightly better, particularly with a change of system.

I was playing 3-4-2-1, pretty much funnelling everything through the wide players (Forrest/Fraser = Bae).  But I couldn't fit my new Van Basten and Ronaldo in like that.  I put CR back in midfield, but it wasn't really making me any better.  So switched to the below, and having both of them up top is really making a big difference.  Van Basten is a big fucking haddy to be honest, haven't really taken to him.  He's a bit better now that he's got support, but it's like having a garden shed up there.  Doesn't really feel as quick as his mediocre stats suggest, but he does have a hell of a shot, and is a big danger in the air.  He'll do for now.

I've been trying to fit someone into that CAM spot.  I tried the Carniball Mertens, but found him a bit shit.  Same with that Douglas Costa card (boy could run, but...well that's about it).  But to be honest, I can't really look beyond Insigne.  That card gets a lot of hate for how much it cost, but once again I've found a role for him.  Can't quite last the game, but he seems even faster than he's rated.  

Then to try and complete the puzzle, I bought Allan back.  Where I regretted buying Costa and Mertens pretty quickly and sold them off, I have not one single regret about Allan.  He is incredible.  

Question now is, how can I f**k up the remaining 8 games by not winning 4 of them and missing out on Gold 3 AGAIN?

image.thumb.png.126a4d97993f90b92cf0de08c1a3b707.png

image.png.974b07332b0bd9e9d9768470246c43cc.png

Out of all that, got Lloris NIF (88), Filipe Luis, SMS and an 82 rated IF.  Quite a few 84s/83s, but nothing really worth noting, they'll get chucked into SBCs at some point.  Nae TOTS.  Seething etc.

EDIT: Couple more and I got Acuna TOTS.  Only worth 35k, but an 88 rated TOTS is always going to be good for the SBCs coming up.  I'll take it.

Edited by forameus

IMG_2286.jpg

That’s who I got from that. Pretty decent for an 81 rated squad all untradeable, even if I don’t use him the rating is useful for future SBCs.

On 25/05/2019 at 14:27, forameus said:

Question now is, how can I f**k up the remaining 8 games by not winning 4 of them and missing out on Gold 3 AGAIN?

How can I do it?  By winning 1 in 6 and leaving me unable to reach Gold 3.  Like fucking clockwork.

Reached Silver 1 with the first game, but since then it's just been misery.  Pumped deservedly in the next one, then 3 games in a row where I lost in 86th or later.  Final game saw me go 2-0 down, back to 2-2, 4-2 down, back to 4-4, and then - surprise fucking surprise - an 87th minute winner for them.  Two games left, and the PS4 is off.  Seething.