FIFA 19

FifeArab

Do you do the bronze/silver/gold upgrade teams with guys that don't sell/untradeables? I am a long-term proponent of the BPM and made a right good amount on the web app this FIFA doing it. Will look at completely abusing it next time and then punting my coins to someone early in the cycle when you can earn a fair whack from them; within a few weeks this year I sold someone enough coins that the game had paid for itself :lol:  
It's brilliant fun to do, as well, as you can open millions of packs without burning coins and semi-guaranteed profit to boot. Give me a rare silver from a 400 pack over a walk-out from a 50k pack any day.

Yeah pretty much. Rinse the non league SBCs bronze/silvers/gold through upgrades. Rares go through the icons bronze and silver sbc then repeat. I usually open 20k worth of bronze packs and then go through them as not to get too many duplicates. I’m now on about my 5th or 6th cycle through the league SBCs usually takes me around a week or two to get through the big 5 leagues then when I’ve got time I’ll go through the smaller leagues

On 15/05/2019 at 14:05, YHallSaint said:

I bought 50 Payets and 25 Thauvin for around 3.5-4K each. Sold them last night for 8.5k instantly. Be looking at re investing into 85’s for the guaranteed prem league SbC possibly Miranda but he’s went from 9.5k to 17k so hopefully he comes down again.

Got Rodri out my guaranteed pack so he’ll go back into another sbc although I might use him as a sub this weekend. Weekend league rewards are changed, gold 2 and above you’ll get a guaranteed major league tots

Are you back in for 83-85s? Looks like prices are back down a bit. They should go jump up massive for the EPL tots sbc.

Are you back in for 83-85s? Looks like prices are back down a bit. They should go jump up massive for the EPL tots sbc.

Picked up 30 Benzemas and 30 Kompanys for 8.5k-9.5k on bids. Picked up 20 Luís Alberto 86 IF for 17-18k on Friday which I was going to sell tonight as they are upto around 25k but I’m going to hold on in the hope another sbc comes out. That’s my transfer pile full so hopefully they release it tomorrow or Monday as I have quite a few packs to open as well.

Once I’ve sold all these I’m giving up on my first owner and buying Bernardo Silva TOTS and Aubameyang TOTS, no point making coins if I can only use them for icon sbc and sbcs

3 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Screenshot_20190518-185759.png

Nice to see someone else doing Prime Icon Fraser. I've significantly overpaid, but I don't care. He's outrageous. His finishing is just...ooft. 

He's saved my weekend league too. 2 in 6 last night and I honestly dominated stats on all of them. Same pattern on all games - race to a lead, then gradually fall out, let them back in, ultimately lose by one late on. Managed three tonight and three wins, 3-1,5-2,4-1. Only disappointment was the staunch bluenose rage quitting at 5-2 before I got the chance to score with Forrest

Red dot me fothermuckers. 

Thought I'd just about have enough for Van Basten, so put Owen into the icon part. And out came this. Immediately up for sale for 2.43m

I know, I'm a fucking dick. The luck I've had in this game has been disgusting. 

Screenshot_20190518_231705_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

4 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I think that price might put me off tbh. 

Yeah, I agree. Doesn’t fit “the meta” and half my team is small enough as it is. I’m going to pass on that.

Yeah, I agree. Doesn’t fit “the meta” and half my team is small enough as it is. I’m going to pass on that.
I genuinely hate you for thinking about "the meta"* it's what's wrong with fifa and 90% of its players.

*I don't genuinely hate you.

4 hours ago, grumswall said:

I genuinely hate you for thinking about "the meta"* it's what's wrong with fifa and 90% of its players.

*I don't genuinely hate you.

I hate that I even have to consider “the meta” in fifa, but it’s a sorry statement about how bad the game is this year.

FWIW I’m about as non meta as they come in playing style on this game. Probably why I’m so shite this year :lol:

17 wins got 3 games left. I think that gives me a red from the Prem this week guaranteed. Maddison incoming :lol:

I was the same got to 17 with three to go and I’m not the slightest bit interested in playing those last three games. At one point I was 11-3 then it just fell apart. I lost 5 penalty shoot outs had three games where I conceded in the last minute, constantly hit the post and bar just absolutely brutal.

I think you get a pick for the tots althoughim not 100% but no doubt it’s gonna be Maddison Doherty etc

6 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

I was the same got to 17 with three to go and I’m not the slightest bit interested in playing those last three games. At one point I was 11-3 then it just fell apart. I lost 5 penalty shoot outs had three games where I conceded in the last minute, constantly hit the post and bar just absolutely brutal.

I think you get a pick for the tots althoughim not 100% but no doubt it’s gonna be Maddison Doherty etc

Yeah I think one of the picks is guaranteed from the bigger league. There will be 3 picks in the pack so Maddison Docherty and another at the very least. Happy with that tbh. 

The Digne objective, does anyone know if it’s just any defender or from the position of defender? Like can I use my Marcos Alonso at CAM?

Played a dozen WL matches with Fraser - he is so much fun. So fast and barely tires the whole game. I stuck POTM Hazard on the bench and figured if Fraser's shit he can get subbed off at 60 mins each game - Hazard never got on once.

13 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Yeah I think one of the picks is guaranteed from the bigger league. There will be 3 picks in the pack so Maddison Docherty and another at the very least. Happy with that tbh. 

The Digne objective, does anyone know if it’s just any defender or from the position of defender? Like can I use my Marcos Alonso at CAM?

I assumed it would be (at least) one of the 3 picks in a pack would be guaranteed EPL, rather than a pack of 3 EPL players which would give you a much better chance of a top player. As normal though, EA don't really communicate things properly and just leave everyone guessing. I'm heading for gold 3 anyway so it won't affect me.

I haven't tried it but you should be able to stick Alsono up the pitch - normally can with defender objectives.

Edited by Jaggy Snake