FIFA 19

FifeArab

I got Sule.  Actually quite happy with that.  Sacrificed the objective Onana in, so an 88 for a 90 is good going.  

Done with actually playing the game for the week though I'd imagine - should get Tier 3 on Rivals and completed all the decent objectives.  Another horrible grind in Rivals to get that Spanish player.

4 hours ago, Widge said:

Did the community one and got another untradeable Onana, which sucks and it’ll need to sit in my unassigned pile until the next SBC comes up. Hopefully that’s before Friday otherwise I’ll just need to get rid of I’m to open all my packs.

I've done the Community SBC but haven't opened the pack for that exact reason. I'll open it once another SBC is up requiring a TOTS in case I get a duplicate.

Just have to resist opening it for a few days...

83s and 84s have went through the roof. I’ll probably take untradeable rewards this week to hopefully bring the price of the TOTS sbc down. 

I bought 50 Payets and 25 Thauvin for around 3.5-4K each. Sold them last night for 8.5k instantly. Be looking at re investing into 85’s for the guaranteed prem league SbC possibly Miranda but he’s went from 9.5k to 17k so hopefully he comes down again.

Got Rodri out my guaranteed pack so he’ll go back into another sbc although I might use him as a sub this weekend. Weekend league rewards are changed, gold 2 and above you’ll get a guaranteed major league tots

I've joined the WL fight for the first time in months in anticipation of a lot of jobbers joining up to try and get TOTS players.  Doubt I'll get through the 30, but can hopefully get to a decent level.  Hopefully fits in with a few of the objectives too.

2 hours ago, forameus said:

I've joined the WL fight for the first time in months in anticipation of a lot of jobbers joining up to try and get TOTS players.  Doubt I'll get through the 30, but can hopefully get to a decent level.  Hopefully fits in with a few of the objectives too.

I think it’ll be a sweat this weekend with everyone going try hard.

Had 48 packs leftover from last weekend

Packed: Laporte TOTS (sold for 312k)
Gold Pogba, Modric, David Silva, Umtiti, Icardi, Navas
ToTW Luís Alberto x2, gaitan and Joaquin

Pretty happy with that along with all the other cards I’ve got to do a clean sweep of the league SBCs again for next week. Done Zanetti prime SBC to replace FUTmas Torreira for the weekend and now working on Blanc to replace flashback David Luiz

Bronze pack method has really worked out, sitting watching television doing it on my iPad every nigh for an hour probably mad about a million coins in the last 7-8 weeks

Moved in with my girlfriend and haven't played FIFA in about a month. Will be setting up the PS4 on Monday so sold everything in my club. Sad to see the stats go hit still have a lot of untradeables, mostly in Serie A, so can still get a decent squad out and have 630k coins to spend. Probably the worst time to have sold but f**k it. Looking forward to playing with something new and with some TOTS players.

6 hours ago, YHallSaint said:

Bronze pack method has really worked out, sitting watching television doing it on my iPad every nigh for an hour probably mad about a million coins in the last 7-8 weeks

Do you do the bronze/silver/gold upgrade teams with guys that don't sell/untradeables? I am a long-term proponent of the BPM and made a right good amount on the web app this FIFA doing it. Will look at completely abusing it next time and then punting my coins to someone early in the cycle when you can earn a fair whack from them; within a few weeks this year I sold someone enough coins that the game had paid for itself :lol:  

It's brilliant fun to do, as well, as you can open millions of packs without burning coins and semi-guaranteed profit to boot. Give me a rare silver from a 400 pack over a walk-out from a 50k pack any day.

Opened around 150 packs last night - still have about 20 left but so many duplicates make it too much of a pain to keep opening them. Quick sold plenty of players I shouldn't have just to keep things moving.

Just opened a pack, as I type, and got 15 duplicate players from it.

Ended with 5 Saudi TOTS (1 dupe) and no EPL. Highest other pack was Thiago Silva's 88. I didn't expect much but one EPL TOTS would have been nice.

Normally once the league upgrade SBC's come out I'll rinse them endlessly but with pack weight so low I don't see the point. Might just sell everything below 82 rated, even with prices low, and see where I get.

Oh, and I opened my community guaranteed pack to get 87 Roussillon - really exciting.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

I opened 70 packs last night and got 1 Saudi TOTS [emoji23] I think all in all I got 5 walk outs, 88 James Rodriguez was the highest I got.

Still made over 150k from selling duplicates and players I’ll never use and keeping everything over 82 rated to stock the club so it’s not all bad. Plus I’ll get the Rice and probably Digne cards this week as well.

Biggest tragedy is Ryan Fraser not getting a TOTS card. Outrageous when you see Wijnaldum on the list!

Opened 4 packs I had saved up from tasks etc the past week and got ramos. Not great but not the worst iv ever had. Been playing with an eredivise team and Scottish team most of the year so just waiting on the eredivise tots to spend the paltry 400k I have.