FIFA 19

FifeArab

34 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

I got Lenglet twice as well. Lucky one was an IF and the other a red pick. Also packed Litmanen base icon and Sirigu IF this week.

They've defo been pumping up the pack weights this week so they can lower it right down to f**k for TOTTS. c***s

Well now you say that I'm thinking about quick selling lenglet and opening them... 

Fault with the ea servers means I can't register for the weekend league, nightmare. 

Just finished my games and managed 17 wins. Had 5 games to get number 17 and all 5 went to ET with me obviously needing the last game to get over the line. Up until those 5 I was enjoying the game, gameplay felt pretty good all day. Can’t figure out if I shat the bed and made hard work of it or the game was trying to f**k me :lol: 

Having my best weekend league for a while, 14-1 and it’s extended until tomorrow so going to aim for 23. Done the Erickson SBC, finished Seedorf and it’s made a big difference. Enjoying it again after a break

Been doing the BPM the last week or so and wished I had done it a lot earlier. Saving the good packs for ToTS hoping for a new RB and decent CDM to replace FUTMas Torreira although I’m half way through Zannetis SBC so hoping to have that finished this week

Also came up against the best team I've seen so far, was rated 95 and he brought on prime Pele as a fucking sub. Bizarrely had Alexander Arnold at right back, apart from that though everyone was either a prime moments or a toty. 

I got skelped 5-0, scored 3 in the last 10 minutes. 

8 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Did anyone take the FUTSwap icon and, if so, did you get a useable one?

I decided I had enough Icons and took the three IF's, which was a great deal in itself.

I was going to take the 3 IFs, but decided that I'd just roll the dice and hope for something good.

Jens Fucking Lehmann.  Put him immediately into one of the Iconic SBCs to get a 100k pack.  1 84 out of it.  Stabbed and then kicked while on the ground.

A video popped up on my YouTube there from a guy called Bateson. The video was showing you all the players in his club and he opened a few packs. He had over 40 million coins in his bank, had every single POTY, every single SBC player you could get and almost every Prime Icon including R9 and Pele. WTF :lol: 

I understand he’s probably made all his money from YouTube views and the like but the amount of real money he must have put in to the game to get that is mind boggling. I would say that’s probably between 20 and 30 thousand pounds in actual cash to get to that stage, for a game which will be redundant in 4 months time. 

He puts in between 75-100k a year on points. His twitch and YouTube revenue is between 200-300k so he makes good money plus sponsors. He’s also a EA creator or something so he’ll get a lot of the stuff for free. In fairness it’s small amounts to what the fortnite streamers are making theirs a top 10 video on YouTube and the guy at number one made over $10 million dollars last year from fortnite streaming

10 hours ago, YHallSaint said:

He puts in between 75-100k a year on points. His twitch and YouTube revenue is between 200-300k so he makes good money plus sponsors. He’s also a EA creator or something so he’ll get a lot of the stuff for free. In fairness it’s small amounts to what the fortnite streamers are making theirs a top 10 video on YouTube and the guy at number one made over $10 million dollars last year from fortnite streaming

That is fucking bonkers :lol: but as you say he’s well in profit so fair play for being able to make that sort of money from playing FIFA. Didn’t realise these streamers made as much money as that.