FIFA 19

FifeArab

There are good people in FIFA :o:thumsup2

I was making a start on the weekly objectives in Rivals. Had scored with a La Liga player and subbed on (loan) Del Piero to go for the Italy goal. I was winning 4-1, had all the game, and on three occasions got through on the keeper when I could have scored easily but pulled back to try and force it to Del Piero. No matter what I did I couldn't score with him. I subbed on another Italian in the last 10 minutes and when I got the ball to him, the other guy (took pity on me basically) and made his keeper run off to the side allowing me to score into the open goal. At kick off I passed the ball back to my keeper and allowed his striker to get the ball and get the goal back.

Finished 5-2 and the other guy sent me a good game message and I thanked him for the Italy goal. Makes such a nice change from the normal scummy play.

7 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Anyone got the 93 rated Puyol? Considering getting him.

Played over 200 games with PIM Puyol and absolutely love him. I'd say he's not quite top level (Maldini or special Van Dijk/Ramos cards) but he's probably best of the rest. I play him beside Ferdinand and you definitely need a big strong guy there for balance.

In this years game there's still nothing that stops you making three perfectly good tackles in a row and the opposition still running off with the ball, but since I got Puyol it has made defending a lot more fun.

Anyone got the 93 rated Puyol? Considering getting him.

Got him with 88 VVD, great partnership at the back, agreed he's not quite end game but he's about as good as a casual like me will get.

10 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Another upgrade for Forrest. His TOTS is going to be incredible.

One more special card with him as a CAM/CF/ST and he might just make my dream team. 

I remember Scott Sinclair getting a TOTS and being about 90 rated? Similar to that would do me.

On 15/04/2019 at 23:17, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Been playing rivals all day n finally scored my 800th goal with FUT Werner in 840 games. It’s been a slog.

won around 12k in coins n decided to play draft. Got gifted the most ridiculous team n won all 4 games at an absolute canter, rewards were a Sane, Saul and Draxler. Sold for 55k total.

went again and got another v dece team. Got final but the confetti on the park was the other teams colour so I knew I was t getting that W for two in a row. Packed, lloris and aurier. Sold for 38k.

good profit, but had my fill of Fifa for a while I think. 

Hadn't noticed the colour of confetti in previous finals but today since reaching my first final after seeing your post, I made the point of checking it.  It was green and white.  My opponent missed chance after chance before I scored with a ridiculously flukey goal.  My second wasn't much better and neither was my third.  Generally I'd put mistakes and missed chances  in previous games down to bad luck and or me being shite but that game has me thinking. 

I only managed 5 games yesterday so need to try hammer it today, will be stopping at 14 if I can be bothered playing that much. Anyone who has the Mkhitaryan? Sp uefa card is in for a treat. Would probably say he’s now the second best CAM in the PL behind TOTY De Bruyne. Alonso also seems a lot more rounded

On 4/20/2019 at 12:45, Jaggy Snake said:

Immediately bought him, he's incredible again.  Managed to get him in my starting team on 7 chem to save having to bring him on each game.  

Bought Fraser too, bringing him on in the Forrest role on the left.  Don't think he's quite as explosive or as good as the Forrest card, but still a great option to have.

On 20/04/2019 at 10:29, Widge said:

There’s a perverse part of me that’s wanting to try out big Uches MOTM card and build a team around him emoji23.png

99 Strength, be fun as f**k holding off Van Djik cards with a Hearts huddy. 

On 20/04/2019 at 12:45, Jaggy Snake said:

99 Agility, 99 balance on this card. His TOTS would have 99 pace, 99 acceleration based on his upgrades so far.

He'd be unplayable.

On 4/20/2019 at 10:29, Widge said:

There’s a perverse part of me that’s wanting to try out big Uches MOTM card and build a team around him emoji23.png

I think I'm going to pick him up as my bring-him-on-for-a-laugh player.  He's not going to be particularly expensive (I'm still shocked at how reasonable Forrest continues to be) and he'll be tremendous fun being the mental bouncy ball of strength that he is.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

99 Agility, 99 balance on this card. His TOTS would have 99 pace, 99 acceleration based on his upgrades so far.

He'd be unplayable.

Image result for stop I can only get

Bought Uche and had a couple of games with him.  He's noticably battleship like in terms of touch, but jeezo he can hit it.  Don't think he was ever outmuscled either.  Think I'll be using him extensively as a fun sub.

5 minutes ago, forameus said:

Bought Uche and had a couple of games with him.  He's noticably battleship like in terms of touch, but jeezo he can hit it.  Don't think he was ever outmuscled either.  Think I'll be using him extensively as a fun sub.

I've only played a couple of games with him so far but thought he was awful.

Wanted to get the 12 Swap players for CL Griez but last two weeks I cant be bothered going on the game. Meaning missing so many but the interest has gone from the game as the funs not there.

I dont understand the folk who can play everyday as its just the same old each game.

I'm on one of those runs where everything I seem to do doesn't quite come off and my opponents appear to have about 20 players on the pitch all making runs off the ball. I've also had a load of games with that annoying slight lag that only seems to affect you and all of your passing and dribbling is ever so slightly too slow.

Glad I have seemingly passed the stage of smashing controllers. I'll just suppress my anger and wait for the inevitable collapse later in life.

I'm on one of those runs where everything I seem to do doesn't quite come off and my opponents appear to have about 20 players on the pitch all making runs off the ball. I've also had a load of games with that annoying slight lag that only seems to affect you and all of your passing and dribbling is ever so slightly too slow.
Glad I have seemingly passed the stage of smashing controllers. I'll just suppress my anger and wait for the inevitable collapse later in life.

Literally just had the same happen to me. 4-1 up at half time, dominating they scored with their only shot on target, keeper making wonder saves. Ended up 4-4, to conclude matters gave away a 85th minute penalty and then missed a 93rd one of my own!