FIFA 19

FifeArab

11 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

14 wins for me had 9 games left. 

Done that Man City Mendy, he feels very good. Big upgrade on RTTF Alonso.

Haven’t bothered. He’s only better for pace and Alonso is about to get another upgrade. Did however buy that new Alderweireld card to replace Bailly at the back. Been playing base Mahrez over Salah for the five star skills as well.

Got to five wins out of nine on champs and then fucked my controller. Finished the game I was playing with no L1 or L2 button and the boy still needed a 120th minute momentum goal to win :lol:

2120A935-B175-4D63-939C-D4750F2E0859.thumb.jpeg.5c960c40c8e18255f7f64de1b7d70aaa.jpeg

I can't stand Alonso's card. I just find him kind of clunky and ineffective. Filipe Luis's RTTF card plays miles better.

Entered my first Weekend League in about 2 months. Played 8 games on Friday, winning 6, and never went back to it. Just can't be bothered with it.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

9 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Choking to see the requirements for this Mertens Carniball card. Will be outrageous.

I thought he was just in packs? Is it not eight different SBC players to the team that’s already been released?

So as rumoured it was wee Bonnie Ventura.  Loved his normal card last year so completed the SBC, looks pretty strong.  Also managed to pack Hazard and Pjanic from the packs, so all-in-all a very successful bit of work.  Can't wait to go on for a game tonight and remember that it's often not very fun to play.

Edited by forameus

4 minutes ago, forameus said:

So as rumoured it was wee Bonnie Ventura.  Loved his normal card last year so completed the SBC, looks pretty strong.  Also managed to pack Hazard and Pjanic from the packs, so all-in-all a very successful bit of work.  Can't wait to go on for a game tonight and remember that it's often not very fun to play.

It really is a shame the game play is so inconsistent because when it’s ok I enjoy it. The overall content has been very good as well this year but not knowing what kind of game play you are getting is so off putting.

Anyone use De Bruyne? Looking for an upgrade on Eriksen who isn’t all that good and was either gonna save for an Icon or just buy KDB.

Played over 500 games with him and he’s the only normal card I still use. 5* weak foot is class and averages a goal or assist every game for me

8 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I did the Mata UEL moments SBC and I’m really glad I did because he is absolutely class.

I have as well but don’t really like him. Much prefer the Toni Kroos tote card.

wish I had waited in flashback villa, mates done him and saying he is red hot. Though could be same as mara, works for others n not me. 

I did the Mata card and Rudiger cause they fitted into my team and cause I only had to spend 30k combined. Not that I packed anything decent, other than TOTW Rooney. Who could be used to get that defender Ibra card [emoji23].

Know what really gets to me in the weekend league....

when u advance from your squad and you are first person on the screen, and when the next player comes on and quits Cos they aren’t “the home team”. Then you get a few in a row, all to be the “home”team. 

Titties 

1 hour ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Know what really gets to me in the weekend league....

when u advance from your squad and you are first person on the screen, and when the next player comes on and quits Cos they aren’t “the home team”. Then you get a few in a row, all to be the “home”team. 

Titties 

The Gervinho objective was fucking brutal for that.  Several wanting to be home team with some idea that I would hand them the win.  Same with "first goal wins".  I hate this attitude around the objectives, trying to do them with the bare minimum of effort.  In future, EA are just going to put ridiculously difficult criteria to get these cards in the knowledge that people will try and skip out anyway.