FIFA 19

FifeArab

34 minutes ago, Moo said:

Nae c**t playing Fifa anymore?

I've only played a handful of games over the past few weeks, just really enough to get Rivals rewards.  I've spent all my time on the apps building up a team that I'll rarely play with.  Seems more interesting to do than actually playing at times.

I’m the same as Forameus, a few games in Rivals plus the odd Squad Battle just to keep my coins/packs ticking over. Much prefer messing about on the app even if I don’t intend to play many games.

I did complete all 14 FUT Swap cards this month to get Deulofeu for the Spanish team I am slowly building.

3 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I’m the same as Forameus, a few games in Rivals plus the odd Squad Battle just to keep my coins/packs ticking over. Much prefer messing about on the app even if I don’t intend to play many games.

I did complete all 14 FUT Swap cards this month to get Deulofeu for the Spanish team I am slowly building.

The games not fun to play due to Online folk just stick the Depth and Width on one bar and Counter attack every game. its so bad the CPU are doing the same on Squad Battles due to them clubs being set up that way.

For me I havent found a team I like using that competes with the META and Money squads.

Weekend league is horrible to play this weekend, got 11 wins but can even be bothered trying for 14 like usual, not at all enjoyable. Might be time to start red dead 2.

On the plus side my team looks decent after getting inform Reus in my free pack.

My 11 is as follows:

Perrin (84)

Florenzi (82)
Bonucci (86)
Chiellini (89)
Alex Sandro (86)

Nainngolan (85)
Pjanic (86)
Hamsik (87)

Mertens (87)
Icardi (87)
Douglas Costa (85)

13 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Finally hit 17 wins again in Weekend league. 

Down To last game ... and beat this team 3-2. 

Glorious meltdown by the guy after it. 

B230E86F-DDC5-40E8-A2A9-CCA13DA8A8F7.jpeg

What’s the point in having a team like that unless you are a pro. Part of the fun is upgrading your team here and there, grinding towards improvements. 

I’m sitting on 11 win from 15 games ATM but think I’ll stop at 14 wins when I play some games later.

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

What’s the point in having a team like that unless you are a pro. Part of the fun is upgrading your team here and there, grinding towards improvements. 

I’m sitting on 11 win from 15 games ATM but think I’ll stop at 14 wins when I play some games later.

You are completely right ...

my good wee team done the business, gets me into a nice wee reward level for Thursday to hopefully improve again.

hes probably just spent another £500 in anger 

9 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Take back everything I said about that Cech card btw. Persevered with him and he’s become class.

It’s like he’s grown into himself lol. I’ve struggled against him

I still think oblak is best in the game.