FIFA 19

FifeArab

I'm going to do my level best to stay away from the base icon SBC.  Just can't see me getting anything decent out of it, and I'd rather not leave so much chance in an SBC that would likely be at least 6 figures.  I've built up a few high-rated players, but I'd be losing them all to get a player probably worse than a few of the players I already have.  I'll hold out until the next Icon SBC that interests.

May fire into the Ligue 1 upgrade though, believe that has the best chance of something decent out of it due to the lack of players compared to other leagues.  Don't really need to stick to Serie A anymore with icons in the side.

Anyone done flashback Luiz?

I was going to do it when I seen that tweet but seeing it’s an 88 rated on the console (89 on the tweet) and he’s not as good as Gomez I think I’ll leave it. Still slithering whether to do a baby icon or keep my players for something else

I was going to stay away from the base SBC but I'm edging slowly towards it, trying desperately to look away.  I've sold Giggs with a view to dumping all of the coins into Nedved (sacrificing Nakata, because he's pish), but after that with all my untradeables, I expect I'll have at least 500k left over.  May just try one go around...

Haven't played an actual game in ages though to be honest.  I've been spending all of my time in the app spamming bronze packs, keeping the good leagues for SBCs and the shite ones into upgrades.  I've ended up with about 10 highly rated golds out of the resulting packs and a few IFs, and I'm probably only down the price of one high-rated player overall.  Good returns if you put the time in, but fucking tedious otherwise.  Still, it beats actually playing the game at times.

The content has been decent this year (even if they have pummelled the shit out of special cards). It’s just a pity the game is rubbish.
Could be they are trying to cash in on the murmurings of loot boxes etc being banned in more countries. The game is awful, its progressively got worse every year. Unfortunately there isn't a viable alternative. Iv tried pes the past couple of years and it's not been good. I miss the days where you had 3/4/5 football games on the ps2. Pes in its glory days was amazing!

I gave in and did the Base Icon SBC.  Got Veron.  It's the hope that kills you.

Noticed that Nedved has another 20 days to run though, and after rinsing all my good untradeables through the base icon, no real need to rush on that one.  I bought RTTF Perisic for his spot, with Inter 1-0 up after the first leg (an away goal), he should be due an upgrade at the end of the week.  Although knowing my luck Inter will get pumped 8-0 or something.

Bought 30 OTW Balotelli hoping I’d make some coins through the OTW sbc. The prices didn’t move and thought I’d be stuck with all these Balotellis. He’s only went and got into TOTW :lol:
I’ve made about 400k and it’s pure fluke.

Done similar with Piatek, made about 250k. Had stocked a few weeks ago on Jorginho, Chelsea Fabregas and William Carvalho and made another couple hundred grand. Saving up for the Alexander Arnold Future star card or Zanetti Prime icon still not sure what one to get.

Changed my team about for this weekend never played last week as I was away but dropped Pogba and gonna try David Luiz and FUTmas Torreira at CDM. Change into the normal 4-2-3-1 in game

IMG_0894.jpg