FIFA 19

FifeArab

I finished on 16 after bottling the last 3 games. Completely fell away after being on a good run. 

I was on 14 wins with 8 to play and struggled to get the 3 wins last night and this morning before work to get gold 2. Gameplay totally changed from Saturday to yesterday.

1 hour ago, YHallSaint said:

I was on 14 wins with 8 to play and struggled to get the 3 wins last night and this morning before work to get gold 2. Gameplay totally changed from Saturday to yesterday.

I was 10 wins from 15 games going into the Sunday, that’s pretty good going for me. I genuinely can’t get my head around how a game can change on a day to day basis. There can’t be another game that does that.

I was 10 wins from 15 games going into the Sunday, that’s pretty good going for me. I genuinely can’t get my head around how a game can change on a day to day basis. There can’t be another game that does that.

As I said earlier in the thread I got DC on Friday twice because of the servers. Went and won the next ten on Saturday then by Sunday couldn’t string together any sort of rhythm. Shots that were going in on Saturday were hitting the post or going wide, couldn’t string two passes together etc. It’s a lottery

On 02/02/2019 at 18:48, HEY_SIDNEY said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=9e759d80ec7365390C2BF6EF-6162-4092-BAD7-9806BBAF5B61.thumb.jpeg.91119a20501b64964411fd9fb94c183f.jpeg

Most updated team.

Sold Coutinho, Modric & UCL Malcom for Suarez. What a great decision. He is incredible. Him and Werner have hit it off. Suarez strength m slipped balls through to Werner who pretty much doesn’t miss. 

Oblak in for the inconsistent Casillas and I’ve felt the difference as Oblak is outstanding. 

11/16 on FUT at the moment. 

Update on this....

went 12/17 and I was adamant I could make 20 wins. Within 4 hours yesterday I found myself at 12/28. Shambles.

played a team in my 29 th game that had Campbell, ferdinand, makalele, Kanté 90, Zola n butrugueno. Beat him 5-0. 

13-29.

last game I come up against what could only be described as a Draft team.

1-0. The clock is 47:58 with +2 touted as injury time with the ball in his half I put my controller down to text my mate back. Look up n the guys literally waiting to hit a penalty! No idea how or why. Anyway 1-1.

guy goes 2-1 up from ht ko. I score 94 minutes into +3 injury time. Stats are 19-5 shots in my favour. 61%-39%. An absolute pumping. 

Last min of Et I shoot and keeper palms it to Suarez who is 7 yards out with literally no defender in 10 yards/on screen ... steady it, hit shoot.......rolls it back to the keep who is on the ground.

needless to say outcome of penalties. Horrible 

I don't think I've ever hated anything in a game like I hate the kick off glitch in this.

Finished 15 wins in 26 don't even care about getting 17 with my remaining games I didn't enjoy any of that today.

Excuse the shite pic, I was scrambling to actually get a pic before we went to the next screen.

Subbed off allesandrini and bakayogo at ko for 86 memphis and the top neymar. Then went on to play like someone who had a cheap sweaty team. I lost 4-3 but quite interesting to see the pros actually play like arseholes aswell. 20190205_165503.jpg

Koulibaly and Josh King from my reward picks.

I really want to build Koulibaly into my team, he looks an absolute beast. I think I'm going to have to sacrifice my Larsson Icon (he's not been great) for a GK icon to make this work.

Want shot of flashback Casillas anyway, for a 91 card he is an absolute bomb scare. 

That Hamisk SBC...ooft.  Wish I'd held off on doing Nakata, as it looks like he'll be around the same price.  Really expensive for someone I didn't totally get along with when I used his base card.

EDIT: Favourite time of week now, watching packs disappear into thin air!  Took untradeables, so 2 Mega Packs and 4 Premium Gold Jumbo Packs.  What will we get...

PGJ1 - 75 Sanchez
PGJ2 - 84 Sule
PGJ3 - 75 Gray
PGJ4 - 82 Lenglet
MP1 - 82 Jardel
MP2 - 84 Sule (again)

Lol.

Edited by forameus

Only went and bloody done it. Probably spent way more than I should have, and had to make a few sacrifices to my team, but used up a lot of my high-rated untradables and guys I didn't use. Went coins for Div Rivals and packed a Lewandowski a few weeks ago so sold him and SIF Suso (who I made a 30k loss from in the space of a week). Changed formation to let him in and haven't opened my packs yet, want to play a game first. Still gutted about not getting the SBC Vrsaljko, would have considered Calabria if I didn't rinse my coins.

IMG_0724.jpg