FIFA 19

FifeArab

7 minutes ago, Iminavest said:

How much cheaper do the icon sbc tend to work out vs buying outright on the market? 

Just varies depending on the requirements. They are usually cheaper but not by a massive amount. If you’ve collected a load of untradeable players though it’s probably the best place to put them.

Reckon I could do Nakata for about 100k coins but hopefully get something back in the packs. I’ll stick him in one of the others after that.

I took untradeable rewards for the first time ever and got Godin and Sane along with a load of 84-83s. Think I’ll do an Icon tonight, I’ve got a shit load of untradeables.
Shevchenko or Crespo? I’m leaning more towards crespo. 

I’d go Crespo, I had shevchenko last fifa and he was excellent but having used Crespo in a draft I think he has more about him. 4* skills also which is handy

Yet again f**k all from rewards. Since packing TOTY Ramos I can’t even get a shitty walkout. Had 9 packs and another six decent packs saved up and the best player I got was Leno. Got Gimenez and some 84 rated goalkeeper from my red picks so at least can finish off Nakata tonight.

On 1/30/2019 at 18:23, YHallSaint said:

Nope you can save the packs but not the picks

23 hours ago, Dazzle said:

Every time I do well totw is reek.

Well I got Gomez, who is probably the most useable for me as he might come on as a sub. Won't be able to play Fut Champs for ages so disappointed it wasn't a better TOTW.

Who's a more influential CAM?

Pogba or De Bruyne?

De Bruyne

I play both and KDB is by far more effective. I like Pogba and he does a lot of good stuff but De Bruyne edges it for me

2 disconnects then Xbox servers are down great start to WL

On 30/01/2019 at 21:35, itzdrk said:

Was playing seasons there as Portugal against Belgium.  Belgium had two players controlling, never encountered this before.  Is it new or have I just been lucky to avoid? 

Found it really hard to get used to in the first half they went in 3-2 up at half time but I was shooting to the side of screen I enjoy second half and won 7-3 :lol:.  Was fully expecting a rage quit that never came. 

IMG_20190130_212759.jpg

I've had this once or twice over the past three or four editions.

Generally seem easier to beat, and there's an odd joy is scoring a scabby goal then imagining the two folk scrapping with each other as you gleefully watch the full replay.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've had this once or twice over the past three or four editions.

Generally seem easier to beat, and there's an odd joy is scoring a scabby goal then imagining the two folk scrapping with each other as you gleefully watch the full replay.

I found it really hard when I had the ball at first cause they can press totally different.  Once I got the hang of it no bother.  I do hope they had a scrap after it, that would be lovely.  

0C2BF6EF-6162-4092-BAD7-9806BBAF5B61.thumb.jpeg.91119a20501b64964411fd9fb94c183f.jpeg

Most updated team.

Sold Coutinho, Modric & UCL Malcom for Suarez. What a great decision. He is incredible. Him and Werner have hit it off. Suarez strength m slipped balls through to Werner who pretty much doesn’t miss. 

Oblak in for the inconsistent Casillas and I’ve felt the difference as Oblak is outstanding. 

11/16 on FUT at the moment. 

This was my first weekend league as I usually don’t have the time to play a lot of games. I had f**k all planned this weekend just past but I still only played 6 games. I won all 6 but found it too frustrating so I just left it. I’ll play a few more tonight and try get up to silver but that’s it. f**k doing this every weekend.