FIFA 19

FifeArab

Did the Rooney SBC with players from my club, even though his stamina is pish. It allows me to start Ibra now anyway.

Then sold every other decent card I had (including Pogba :() to buy FS Sancho. Seeing as I seem destined not to pack one.

Screenshot_20190125-083300.png

IMG_0851.jpg

That’s what I’m using at the moment, albeit I’ve made a point of not buying any players to date and only using packed and SBC players.

That’ll change soon enough, but it’s a fun little team to play with. Albeit Casillas is a total bomb scare at times and he really shouldn’t be.

Don't do FUT champs often but currently giving it a go this weekend. Every single team I've faced seems to be just guys determined to work a fitness shot on the edge of the box EVERY FUCKING TIME they get the ball up that end. It's almost as if other goals don't count. Thankfully most of them are so massively predictable that I end up getting the better of them and all the sweeter when my goals are of a different sort. Surely they don't find the game 'enjoyable' if every single match they do the same thing for 90 minutes? 

Don't do FUT champs often but currently giving it a go this weekend. Every single team I've faced seems to be just guys determined to work a fitness shot on the edge of the box EVERY FUCKING TIME they get the ball up that end. It's almost as if other goals don't count. Thankfully most of them are so massively predictable that I end up getting the better of them and all the sweeter when my goals are of a different sort. Surely they don't find the game 'enjoyable' if every single match they do the same thing for 90 minutes? 

Played a few games there myself. The guys who pass it about aimlessly are the most frustrating to play against, just so bloody boring. Found today that it feels like everyone else has about 8 players on there box so its so hard to break down but when they come at me I’m wide open. Frustrating.

On 1/25/2019 at 12:29, stumigoo said:

Played someone last night doing the exact same thing.  He had around eighteen shots with about two at most being in the box.  Arsehole managed to score four times.

3 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

Can any pro get a 99 card? Just played a MK Dons pro card with icons and TOTY stacked. He was pish though beat him 3-1 all he done was try get it to his r9 and finesse it.

I think they can. I played Michael Keane of Everton last season. He went 1-0 up and fucked a about wasting time, I scored 2 late goals and he raged quit. 

On 26/01/2019 at 14:54, The Saintee said:

Always take the coins.

Always.

I usually do but I'm not playing anymore so just chose via the app, hoped I'd get something exciting

27 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

Can any pro get a 99 card? Just played a MK Dons pro card with icons and TOTY stacked. He was pish though beat him 3-1 all he done was try get it to his r9 and finesse it.

Love it when a Pro appears. I played some French boy once. Always assumed they all make it to Div 1, their squads seem incredible as they must just pump wages in.

On 25/01/2019 at 08:45, Jaggy Snake said:

Did the Rooney SBC with players from my club, even though his stamina is pish. It allows me to start Ibra now anyway.

Then sold every other decent card I had (including Pogba :() to buy FS Sancho. Seeing as I seem destined not to pack one.

Screenshot_20190125-083300.png

What a team *claps*

Weekend league for 7th week in a row 14-16 wins. 

Horrendous gameplay for and against. 

Finesse shots don’t bother me as I have 4 players who are unreal with them - Werner 87, Kroos 91, Rodrigo 84 & Griezmann 89.

it seems to be anyone who has Zlatan u are as well quitting, he is best player, by along way, Ive played against including icons.

Signed Lukaku as I seen his price dropped to just under 50k. He’s absolutely mince although he’s decent in the air. I’ll give him a few more games before probably selling him on.

It’s still frustrating coming up against teams in division 5 with mental teams including several icons. I always get close to getting to division 4 then come up against said team and either lose or draw and my points take a hit.

This is me at the moment. Really pleased with my team and no obvious improvements I can think of. Tempted to save up for a Roberto Carlos left-back or the highest rated Lewandowski so I can have him and Zlatan as my striker subs (delighted I did the Zlatan SBC, he is magnificent).

Finished in Gold 2 at the weekend and happy with that.

IMG_3962.jpg

IMG_3963.jpg