FIFA 19

FifeArab

45 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Rookie mistake there RG, f**k knocking the ball out of play :lol:

Never have and never will do. Much like choosing to score when someone’s clearly had to put the controller down. Unless it’s a mate I’m playing I’m 100% looking to score. Their fault not mine.

Yeah, it's never crossed my mind to do anything like that.  I only did similar yesterday because my goal was completely inexplicable, and I was already 1-0 up and cruising anyway.  All being well, I'd rather have a game like that where there's a bit of humanity around it, but there's no point when the guy on the other end is likely a wee sweaty VL taking a break from LadBible.  Or one of you c***s.

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Rookie mistake there RG, f**k knocking the ball out of play :lol:

I've played FIFA for years aswell, no idea why I done it :lol:

Just played the spawniest fucker alive. 1-0 up and he equalises with a Mertens first time finesse. 2-1 up he scores a kick off boost for 2-2. He then goes 3-2 up with another shite goal and proceeds to start timewasting after 70 minutes for the Belgian goal scorer objective. I proceed to win possession and wip a cross into Ibra for a diving header and a dab celebration. Arsehole.

2 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

Just been on the receiving of my worst ever defeat.  9-1.   To top it off, the guy decides to send my a message saying "do yourself a favour, don't buy Fifa 20". :lol:

I rarely rage quit so have had some real poundings myself. Dished out some as well though and my biggest win was  12-1.

There are some utterly filthy teams going about just now.

2 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Just played the spawniest fucker alive. 1-0 up and he equalises with a Mertens first time finesse. 2-1 up he scores a kick off boost for 2-2. He then goes 3-2 up with another shite goal and proceeds to start timewasting after 70 minutes for the Belgian goal scorer objective. I proceed to win possession and wip a cross into Ibra for a diving header and a dab celebration. Arsehole.

Can't wait until the finesse shite is fixed in the next patch. Just lost to 3 finessed shots and the standard near post corner to f*cking Zlatan.

10 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

I rarely rage quit so have had some real poundings myself. Dished out some as well though and my biggest win was  12-1.

There are some utterly filthy teams going about just now.

Likewise mate.  Don't get me wrong, there's times when I've been tempted but I generally find once players get into a four or five goal lead they begin to f**k about which can sometimes let you back into it (came back from 6-1 down to draw just a few weeks back) but the guy early today continued to play like it was 0-0.  My biggest in FUT victory is about 6-1, a few games where I may have beaten that but the guy has quit.

2 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

Just been on the receiving of my worst ever defeat.  9-1.   To top it off, the guy decides to send my a message saying "do yourself a favour, don't buy Fifa 20". :lol:

:lol: I lost 8-1 a few nights ago if that makes you feel better, no message though.

Only ever had a couple, all a few years back. One boy threatened to kill me, another had a huge rant about how I cheated.

Great stuff when it happens.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

:lol: I lost 8-1 a few nights ago if that makes you feel better, no message though.

Only ever had a couple, all a few years back. One boy threatened to kill me, another had a huge rant about how I cheated.

Great stuff when it happens.

I've had a couple from FUT this year and a few in 18 when just playing regular online.  Best one was when the guy messaged me of the course of a couple of days offering me a square go.

Won 1 round of the draft and I rage quit the 2nd game at 3-0 down. 

Get 3 packs. Sliver players pack. Gold pack with 1 rare and a premium goal pack so 3 rares.

Open the gold pack with 1 rare and out walks Neymar :lol:. Get fucking in there, didn’t deserve that at all but I’ll take that all day. 

Edited by The Grass Is Greener.

That is beyond jammy ^

I was absolutely raging earlier, fully ready to come on here and rant about the atrocious lag in Rivals.

Then during my third, horribly unplayable game, a notification popped up saying the new Battlefront 2 update had been downloaded & installed. Obviously, now my PS4 wasn't downloading other crap in the background the game sped up and I was actually able to win again :1eye

Edited by Jaggy Snake

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Won 1 round of the draft and I rage quit the 2nd game at 3-0 down. 

Get 3 packs. Sliver players pack. Gold pack with 1 rare and a premium goal pack so 3 rares.

Open the gold pack with 1 rare and out walks Neymar :lol:. Get fucking in there, didn’t deserve that at all but I’ll take that all day. 

Jammy c**t

Edited by Sauzee#4

Missed out on rank 1 in div rivals by 100 points, thought I had enough before I went to bed last night I was still 1500 points ahead. Shite rewards then get Aguero, Azpilacueta and Diego Costa from my WL rewards. Sommer and Muriel out the red picks