FIFA 19

FifeArab

Yeah possibly. Can probably do the De Jong cats based on what’s in my club, plus I may as well invest in the RTTF Van Dijk since there’s a fair chance he’ll go up. Might do the same with Tagliafico and link them in too. After that it’ll just be a normal team until I could maybe get Overmars on the left. Dunno if he’s any good though.

Don’t buy tagliafico until the sbc for de jong is finished. His price has went up as requires two ajax players

11 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Shearer is the best striker I’ve used on this game by a country mile. Unreal.

I’ve played 33 games with 90 rated R9 got 33 goals and 14 assists. 30 of the games weekend league obviously. He’s an animal. That was with me not even playing that well, I got 16 wins. 

22 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I’ve played 33 games with 90 rated R9 got 33 goals and 14 assists. 30 of the games weekend league obviously. He’s an animal. That was with me not even playing that well, I got 16 wins. 

26 goals in 15 games for Shearer. Night and day between him and Aubameyang always putting shots wide or over.

Finished Silver 1 again.  With 4 games to go, and feeling like I wanted to launch the console at a wall, I needed one more win for S1 and if I could win all of them, I'd be G3 for the first time ever.  Won the first then fully expected to lose the 2nd.  Won that.  Then got a rage quit in game 29 to need one final win.

Of course matched up against a PL side (think about 25 of my 30 games were against PL sides) but one that didn't seem quite as good as me.  Got the lead, they pegged me back.  Then of course in the 92nd minute a spammed through ball went in, and they got the winner.  I "dropped" the controller, almost woke up the baby and I'm never playing FIFA again.  Until Wednesday probably.

8 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

26 goals in 15 games for Shearer. Night and day between him and Aubameyang always putting shots wide or over.

I think an icon striker is an absolute must now.  Belotti doesn't seem to be as effective as he was, Ibra is obviously good, but fucking awkward.  Cutrone was just fucking shite.  I like CL Insigne through the middle, but I'd be a bigger physical threat than him.

31 minutes ago, forameus said:

I think an icon striker is an absolute must now.  Belotti doesn't seem to be as effective as he was, Ibra is obviously good, but fucking awkward.  Cutrone was just fucking shite.  I like CL Insigne through the middle, but I'd be a bigger physical threat than him.

87 Icardi is still the best I've used from the Italian League this year, I doubt he's as clinical as an Icon though, tbh.

17 minutes ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

How much money have you boys pumped in?

Personally, probably more than I expect I have, but not that much.  Typically, any time I do buy packs with FIFA points, I get sweet f**k all.  I've had very good pack luck this edition, but every time (apart from a couple) I've got lucky it's been from SBCs.

Everyone says it's Pay to Win, but that's not strictly true.  You can pay 1000s and still not get anything.  It's a tremendous business model EA have, no matter how shady it seems.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

87 Icardi is still the best I've used from the Italian League this year, I doubt he's as clinical as an Icon though, tbh.

Yeah, it's that clinical bit I'm looking for.  Icons are overpriced, but a lot of them just have that extra "something" that sets them apart.  Plus the extra chemistry they bring makes a big difference in being able to set your team out differently.

I might try Icardi though, he's the one guy I never got on with early on, and I've never really gone back.  Think it was probably his relative lack of pace back when that really mattered.

37 minutes ago, forameus said:

I might try Icardi though, he's the one guy I never got on with early on, and I've never really gone back.  Think it was probably his relative lack of pace back when that really mattered.

I just love him as he's great at holding up long balls/winning headers. His lack of pace is frustrating though. Think he's just a player that fits with me.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I just love him as he's great at holding up long balls/winning headers. His lack of pace is frustrating though. Think he's just a player that fits with me.

I loved his second inform last year, but just didn’t take to him at the start of this year. Belotti every day for me.

The requirements for that Ndombele card are ridiculous [emoji23]

Other than physical he’s inferior to De Jong in every way. It’s only cause of his nationality that it’s so high! And the lack of good french league midfielders.

I've got De Jong on loan, he's superb.

I haven’t used him yet, but only had to buy one player for 15k to do the full card. Hopefully he’s as good as you say.

Decided to play a game of Rivals to try out Icardi last night as I had half an hour or so to spare before getting into RDR2.  Matched up against a guy who wasn't very good, I raced into the lead, then threw a cross in.  SMS had a bit of a funny turn and launched himself like a fucking cruise missile at the keeper, who had since caught the ball, barging him straight into the goal.  I laughed, expecting a booking, but got the goal instead.  

Funny, but not really fair, so when I got the ball back from kick-off I scored an own goal to bring it back to 2-1.  The guy played the full celebration and replay from it, and after half-time he paused three times, taking the whole 30 seconds each time.  Knob.  So the remaining 45 minutes were a show of just how much of a dick I can be in retaliation.

4 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Never do the decent thing in FIFA - it is never appreciated or reciprocated.

Yup, opposition player down injured so I pap the ball out of play. 

30 seconds later he's subbed on Salah, throw in ends with ball getting to Salah, fake shot with a turn, timed shot, top corner.

Lost 2-1.

Edited by RandomGuy.