FIFA 19

FifeArab

I came up against a team with prime Ronaldo in the WL last night. Had quit out by the 23rd minute as he shelled perfect through balls into him and he smashed every one of them in. Completely unstoppable. Think I'm currently 4 for 10 after an absolutely dreadful start. 

Bought that future star cutrone guy, looks that wee bit better than IF Belotti. If he's shit, I expect his value will only rise once he's out of packs. 

I was quite happy I was getting near to affording 84 Ghoulam, then I come on this thread to see what you c***s have been doing.

Jesus Christ.

I was quite happy I was getting near to affording 84 Ghoulam, then I come on this thread to see what you c***s have been doing.
Jesus Christ.

To be fair that’s easily the best thing I’ve ever packed. I’ve never had anything that sold for more then 40k before and that’ll probably continue haha!

Then again I don’t actually play that much and very rarely online so it might give me a chance now against some of those teams.

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Jesus Christ.

Don't knock it, because... 

6 hours ago, forameus said:

Bought that future star cutrone guy, looks that wee bit better than IF Belotti. If he's shit, I expect his value will only rise once he's out of packs. 

He is fucking shite. Essentially paying for oooh shiny. Although if he goes for the BIN I've listed him at ill make about 50k after sniping him this morning. 

I am so fucking shit this weekend though, so it's probably that. I've had four people immediately dc in the WL, presumably because they see my team and think they'll get pumped. Lol, playing yourself mate, I'm fucking shit. I'd say 90% of my goals are sweaty finesses that you can do nothing about, by epl players. Just so boring at times

4 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Do I regret this? Absolutely not.

3E6A2828-F41B-4F1E-BAA8-34DD902AC29C.thumb.jpeg.1687890f8934d0d69afeb9898c4c66c9.jpeg

How you getting on with him? Never seen him in game so far.

Martinez is unreal, slotted him in CAM behind Icardi, great fun.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

How you getting on with him? Never seen him in game so far.

Martinez is unreal, slotted him in CAM behind Icardi, great fun.

I’m biased obviously because he was one of my favourite players, but so far he’s got more goals than games and I’m enjoying playing with him so I can’t complain.

6 hours ago, Shtuggie said:

Played 25 games so far and I’m 13 and 12. Was at 6 and ten but won five in a row. That de gea toty card is awful for me. No difference between him and donaruma 82. If you pay a million coins for a gk in this game, you are a mug. 

Agree about the goalkeepers, I find them all the same. I’ve seen simple shots go right through De Gea. Its basically whatever the game decideds in that moment. 

I won rakes of games on Friday night, then yesterday found myself being matched with 88 rated squads.

Utterly fucking obliterated in them all. Some guys just ran absolute rings around me, boy had just a bog standard gold team and scudded me 6-0, couldn't get near him, probably the best I've played against. I don't even get raging when that happens, and up just sort of watching them to try and get tips :lol:

A few games did get me seething, some dickhead with Best and Rivaldo up front. Fake shot, timed shot, top corne, repeat for 90 minutes. Very next game had the exact same with Salah. Can't help but feel the game would be more enjoyable if that shot wasn't so OP.

Came across a Future Stars Havertz, who ripped two timed shots into the top corner with either foot.

I’m thinking of linking Van Dijk and futures De Jong together, problem being I don’t think De Jong is gonna fit into a team very well given the lack of depth in the Eredivison and the lack of gold Dutch players. [emoji23]

20 minutes ago, Widge said:

I’m thinking of linking Van Dijk and futures De Jong together, problem being I don’t think De Jong is gonna fit into a team very well given the lack of depth in the Eredivison and the lack of gold Dutch players. emoji23.png

I wouldn't worry too much about chemistry tbh, plenty of teams go about with red lines all over the shop yet play perfectly fine.

I wouldn't worry too much about chemistry tbh, plenty of teams go about with red lines all over the shop yet play perfectly fine.

Yeah possibly. Can probably do the De Jong cats based on what’s in my club, plus I may as well invest in the RTTF Van Dijk since there’s a fair chance he’ll go up. Might do the same with Tagliafico and link them in too. After that it’ll just be a normal team until I could maybe get Overmars on the left. Dunno if he’s any good though.