FIFA 19

FifeArab

13 minutes ago, CEMSFC said:
1 hour ago, forameus said:
After buying Nesta, lovely to see they've put up an SBC for Baresi, currently (well, last night at least) going for about 450k.  And he's better going by stats.  Nesta sold, will do Baresi, and about 300k left to play with.  Lovely stuff.

Only problem with Baresi is that he is only 5 foot 9

I've found headers to be entirely random anyway.  If you're going to get beaten in the air, you're going to get beaten in the air.  I'll have Maldini and Campbell either side of him (or may put one of those in the middle) so should be protected enough.  If not he can be recycled into another SBC at some point.

Because the other 20 variations of "special cards" haven't already? Its far too much now. Iv played it from the start and this is the first year I haven't spent a penny over my 7.99 (?) at the start of the game but still ended up with a team that can easily beat the teams full of icons and special cards I come up against most games and I'm playing with mckenna and if Findlay at cb in the majority of those games. The gameplay is awful! Every game or every second (at most) is playing against someone spamming finesse shots and it used to be the near post corner but I haven't been seing that as much the past week.

Yeah you’re right tbh. Frustrating how everyone has 2/3 icons, potm hazard etc. You must be a helluva player if you’re winning games with mckenna etc! I struggle with all gold players

21 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I absolutely hate that c**t Murillo. Literally packed him about fifty times on Fifa 18.

Anyone able to play the three friendlies for the swap card on PS4?

I won't be online until about 4pm but if you're free then I'm happy to squeeze the games in before the refresh.

1 hour ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I absolutely hate that c**t Murillo. Literally packed him about fifty times on Fifa 18.

Anyone able to play the three friendlies for the swap card on PS4?

@Smurph Will do it, the wee bitch.

They need to ban loan players in WL. Continually coming up against guys with Best, Stoichkov, Neymar TOTY etc loan cards. If someone’s got the card and done the SBC fair enough but that Stoichkov is a complete b*****d just pings them in from everywhere

13 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

@Jaggy Snakecheers mate thoroughly enjoyed those three pumpings :lol:

:lol:

No worries bud. To be fair, my team is comfortably better. I'm sure even teams would have meant tighter matches.

ETA: You should have stuck to trying to gift me goals, as at the start of each game, as I was bloody useless at that.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

58 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

:lol:

No worries bud. To be fair, my team is comfortably better. I'm sure even teams would have meant tighter matches.

ETA: You should have stuck to trying to gift me goals, as at the start of each game, as I was bloody useless at that.

Aye your team is pretty disgusting.

I was stuck playing two button for the first half of the first game, didn’t have a clue what was going on :lol:

6 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Rare bronze players from popular nations are going for stupid money just now.

Packed Van Dijk from the gold SBC (Mega pack?).

Yeah I just sold some French boy for 6k seconds after I’d listed him. Packed three informs from my marquee matchups packs and starting to sell my bronzes so sitting at 450k. Just under 200k to go and Shearer will finally be mine.

Not going near that Joe Gomez SBC. 575k ffs :lol:

PlayStation plus gave me 1050 fifa points for some reason which was nice of them. Waited until the promo and only went and got one [emoji23] best thing is I use La Liga so he goes straight into the team, could punt him for about 500k if I wanted to though.IMG-20190118-WA0017.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

PlayStation plus gave me 1050 fifa points for some reason which was nice of them. Waited until the promo and only went and got one emoji23.png best thing is I use La Liga so he goes straight into the team, could punt him for about 500k if I wanted to though.IMG-20190118-WA0017.jpeg

Could always sell him high and buy him back when his price drops to be fair