FIFA 19

FifeArab

16 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I’d absolutely love that Fabinho Red tomorrow. I’ve had a few decent Reds but just not had a big boy yet. 

3 hours ago, YHallSaint said:

How’s Nesta? Was thinking about getting him

They will be progressive I would imagine, Madden and nhl has a similar idea. Can’t see them bringing 90+ rated cards out straight away.

Got the same three players twice for my red picks this week, took Williams and Juanfran going to save my packs for tomorrow

Forgive my ignorance here as this is the first time I've actually bothered with FUT but red cards/red picks, what's that? 

3 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

4E8B7EC8-9328-451E-A9E3-2BEAADCF63B0.thumb.jpeg.2b1736b32f7e1f4b09e08df0282a5a10.jpeg

It’s been a long hard road, but finally we made it...

Was dying for him but I couldn't buy a win with my Italian side to meet the challenge. 

44 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Was dying for him but I couldn't buy a win with my Italian side to meet the challenge. 

Inform Belotti is the key. Balde Diao is actually quality for an 80 rated player too. Diego Perotti not so much.

'Madden-style' would be great. Madden has all the solo challenges too which I'm sure would work towards the improvement . I wonder if that's something they'd ever bring back, like the 'scenario settings' you used to be able to do, where you'd be in losing positions and have to win the game for coins/packs, but I guess with Madden there are so many variables.

Had a record of 0-3 in single player seasons and decided I didn't have the time and it wasn't worth grafting for that Vrsaljko card. Use the regular and it would have been perfect for my side. Missed out on a FUT Swap player because RandomGuy shat out of a game :rolleyes:

These flash forward cards may ruin the game with the inflated stats. Unless I pack a couple of course, in which case they’ll be terrific...
Because the other 20 variations of "special cards" haven't already? Its far too much now. Iv played it from the start and this is the first year I haven't spent a penny over my 7.99 (?) at the start of the game but still ended up with a team that can easily beat the teams full of icons and special cards I come up against most games and I'm playing with mckenna and if Findlay at cb in the majority of those games. The gameplay is awful! Every game or every second (at most) is playing against someone spamming finesse shots and it used to be the near post corner but I haven't been seing that as much the past week.

8 hours ago, Smurph said:

Missed out on a FUT Swap player because RandomGuy shat out of a game :rolleyes:

:lol: should've asked me earlier on and I'd have managed to play :(

After buying Nesta, lovely to see they've put up an SBC for Baresi, currently (well, last night at least) going for about 450k.  And he's better going by stats.  Nesta sold, will do Baresi, and about 300k left to play with.  Lovely stuff.

After buying Nesta, lovely to see they've put up an SBC for Baresi, currently (well, last night at least) going for about 450k.  And he's better going by stats.  Nesta sold, will do Baresi, and about 300k left to play with.  Lovely stuff.
Only problem with Baresi is that he is only 5 foot 9