FIFA 19

FifeArab

There is no point me going near the online mode in this game now. I don't know what's changed in the space of a week but I get pumped constantly, tried everything I can think with my team and no matter who I come up against I lose at least 4 goals. 

Of that squad? Every single player I think :unsure:
Already used my untradables on other SBC's.

Then absolutely no chance, I’d rather sell them all buy KDB normal card and have a few hundred k left over. I use his gold card and it’s immense the upgrade doesn’t seem worth it

26 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

Then absolutely no chance, I’d rather sell them all buy KDB normal card and have a few hundred k left over. I use his gold card and it’s immense the upgrade doesn’t seem worth it

I bought most of the players when they were very cheap  so, being sensible I should sell most of them for very good profits.

I'm not very sensible when it comes to SBC's though. I'll sleep on it.

14 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I done KDB. f**k it. 

Only played one game and he felt brilliant.

I ignored them all and did it as well. No regrets.

I also sold Bale so I'm currently one 87 squad away from completing Raul. As a left footer, although a fraction shorter than I would like, he should be an ideal partner for Butragueno.

FUTmas Arias as a CDM is brilliant. just keep subbing him in and he works wonders seems to be in the right place all the time. took the punt and entered this weekend league.

done the Rare Mega Pack Swap deal and got Coutinho but unsure if he is strating player material?

Anyone went bit and bought ST Son? sitting at 500k today.

Player prices keep changing about as I was looking at Pogba but he has shot up again.

Has anyone used Marcelo and Alba? I have Marcelo just now but got untradable Alba in the upgrade. I was thinking of selling on Marcelo and buying de gea instead of Asenjo in form in goal. I'm not sure which is the better side though.

What a frustrating game. Was off today so been battering weekend league. Was 1-3. Then went on a bit of a run to 9-4. Switched it off and came back on, 9-6. One defeat involved 89 buffon turning into a hologram late on. Whilst others seen James Rodriguez score 35 yarders, before in the next he misses every shot he takes. Frustrating. Thing is if you’d offered me 9-6 before start if day I’d have accepted. But shouldn’t have played them later games

Just now, Shtuggie said:

Played 15 games today and won 10. Normally finish on 14 wins so my best start to a weekend league. Looking at gold 2 rewards...they don’t seem much better? 

I can’t remember the difference in packs but there is obviously 15k more coins. Main difference is 4 players in the player pick packs. 

I go from hating this game to enjoying it, and at this moment I’m enjoying it. Packed a Griezmann and a TOTW Suarez and had built a good La Liga team around them, but decided to sell the full team and every player in my club which brought in around 2.5 million coins and put this team together. Firmino and Pogba are unreal for me. 

19E85EC3-291E-4F51-AC39-744485C6D6E5.jpeg

Edited by IrishBhoy

8 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I can’t remember the difference in packs but there is obviously 15k more coins. Main difference is 4 players in the player pick packs. 

Ah - worth it then. Obviously if I go 10-5 again I’ll get gold one but I really can’t see it - May even end up missing gold 2! 

Currently 12 wins 5 defeats in weekend league. leaves me in a good position to enjoy playing the game tomorrow night.

Changed my whole team and run a very abusive team with Jesus and Ben Yedder doing amazing. Really enjoying the flow and balance of the team. Moussa Sissoko and Kongdogbia looking like 1 million coin midfielders at moment.