FIFA 19

FifeArab

Safe to say, these loan icon SBCs are great fun

image.png.aa86391f8dbc1338438439b6e5bdb556.png

Gives a good idea of how each one of them plays without having to waste all those coins on the main card.  Managed to do all of them with what's in my club, so nothing really lost.  Not too convinced about Ballack really, not seeing a huge difference between him and the likes of SMS and Boateng in the middle.  Keane has been largely invisible, good but not like he's leaping out or anything.  Haven't used Rivaldo yet, but interested to see.  Campbell alongside Maldini is the real revelation though.  He's a bit clumsy for people who can't defend very well, but they mop up absolutely everything together.  Think out of all the icons I've used so far, I'd be most interested in picking him up permanently.  Still angling for someone like Nesta though.

EDIT: Oh, and I previously said Insigne's TOTGS card was a bit meh.  I was talking complete pish.  Two rivals matches yesterday, he came on at half-time in the first.  8 goals, some incredible finishing, and even scored a header despite being 4 foot nothing.  If you play to his strengths he's incredible.

Edited by forameus

1 hour ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Midgets scoring headers infuriates me. Salah scored a header past me yesterday, beating Koulibaly to the ball, I mean wtf?

Back post headers with Salah and Lucas are the stuff dreams are made of

The Rui Costa icon is completely unreal. His finishing, close control, through balls and free kick taking is as good as anything I’ve played with in the game. Brilliant. Got Rivaldo one as well, took a bit to get going but he’s a beast.

as Forameus said, great fun.

The only one so far I would really want is Ballack, he looks incredible. He’s just too expensive with having to submit an Icon. I’d be much more interested in Rivaldo if he was CAM. I had his 90 for a bit and he was very good. 

If they drop Del Piero that doesn’t need an Icon I’ll do him. I had his 90 as well and he was in my team when I got my best finish in the WL. 

1 hour ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

I actually win more in the weekend league than in rivals now

I don't mind rivals, I'm guessing with the divisions your effectively playing people on your level which can lead to some enjoyable battles, winning some and losing some. On the weekend league I get hammered on most games and if I win it pretty much feels like a fluke, think I played just over 20 games and managed 4 wins.

Tried to play in Rivals Division 5 with a Scottish side being a mix of golds, bronzers just who ever was in my club. full of try hard p***ks with the same players scoreing the exact same goal with the same players. Firmino edge of box finesse shot rinse and repeat. games to fucked even if you read it with defender get him in front, it still goes through him and in the goal.

anyway that team hasent lasted long as I wanted a bit of fun with a different squad as now dislike my main team. I want a team of players I like to watch sick of needing to use all the META twats just to have success in games. basically need a striker and four centre midfields to finish the team ( ihave posted the squad before)

This is me at the moment. I'm definitely way behind in terms of being good at FIFA this year. Find myself struggling more in this version compared to the last few years. I've been lucky with pulling three or four big players that have allowed me to trade and build this squad but I'm not enjoying things as much as I did in other FIFAs. Seems to be more than a few ways to exploit theme this year and I'm jut not wanting to do that and/or can't be bothered learning!

Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 13.03.14.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 13.03.27.png

Offt, Red Jesus. Nice pull that.

It was my only FutChamps as well! I’ve not got the time to play it at the weekend but have it a bash and managed to pull that! I only ever really use a Bundesliga squad but I switch to a 4321 if I’m losing and it’s Jesus, Gnabry and Forrest as my three upfront.

Makelele is outstanding if anyone is thinking about an Icon. His shooting is awful but he is amazing at everything defensively and has great stamina. I’ve always loved hardworking midfielders and he fits the bill perfectly.