FIFA 19

FifeArab

I was needing a left winger so I’ve done the Sterling SBC. All I had to buy was a Cech and a Sigurdson TOTW and a couple lower rated players. I’ve been looking at Hazard all week so it made sense for what I was paying tot the sbc. I’ll have a shot with him tonight but it will take a lot to get Richarlison out the team

17 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Son didn’t make the TOTW I’m pretty gutted by that, I’d drop a shit load of coins for a ST Son. It’s got me thinking though that maybe he’s getting a Futmas card. Fingers crossed.

Same thing with Torreira and Rashford probably. Couple of tasty looking 84s in there.  Hoping I get Donnarumma, Ghoulam  or Dembele from silver 2 pick :lol:

2 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Same thing with Torreira and Rashford probably. Couple of tasty looking 84s in there.  Hoping I get Donnarumma, Ghoulam  or Dembele from silver 2 pick :lol:

Only really Kante and Salah would get in my team, probably unrealistic to get one of them from 14 wins though :lol: