FIFA 19

FifeArab

It's annoying the Europa League TOTGS is only 6 players. Especially as if they did a proper squad, Allan McGregor would have had a legitimate claim to be in it.

Instead it's just the normal players and top teams only that get piles of special cards.

12 hours ago, forameus said:

I think pack weight has been slightly higher this time around, I'm not buying that it's purely luck.

I've packed one player that's rated above 85 since the day the game came out. My mate has packed Kante (twice), Griezmann, Pogba, Aubameyang, Isco, and loads more high rated players. I always finish higher ranked than him on Division Rivals, but he always hits better than me in his rewards.

I was rank 1 this week and got one board drop (82 rated goalkeeper). My mate was rank 3 and hit 3 board drops plus a TotW player.

image.thumb.png.ce679e27cd32e645efa0245a5296201b.png

Changed the squad around as decided to do the Kroos SBC which cost me 50k as had a load of unused untradeable items. this gives Reus a chance to start. switch formation at the start to have Son and Mbappe up top.  Givining Havertz a chance at 6"2 and had decent enough looking stats minus the defending part.

Saving my packs and coins now.

Decided to do the Kroos challenge as I didn't think it would cost too much and I could then punt the base Kroos card. Packed Hummels in one of the packs you get while going through it. This is easily the best squad I've ever achieved on UT, admittedly I'm a fairy casual player but I have no idea how you can fill a team full of the superstar players without pumping money into the game. Would have loved to add one of the special Werner cards but the prices were ridiculous when I checked.

Screenshot_20181209-101045.png

I bought Sokratis OTW for 22k ages ago so that boost was a nice Brucey bonus. Packed Kante last night and completed the Kroos SBC so the team now looks like this

46542FDF-1551-4F94-A5B9-22FFF84A95D8.thumb.jpeg.f9e1d16247f0f66f17b36aa8e9825add.jpeg

I’m sure there’s a way I could do the squad to get Kroos in the line up on decent enough chemistry but he’ll do as a sub for now. La Liga squad is pretty solid too.

Edited by Sauzee#4

I bought Sokratis OTW for 22k ages ago so that boost was a nice Brucey bonus. Packed Kante last night and completed the Kroos SBC so the team now looks like this
46542FDF-1551-4F94-A5B9-22FFF84A95D8.thumb.jpeg.f9e1d16247f0f66f17b36aa8e9825add.jpeg
I’m sure there’s a way I could do the squad to get Kroos in the line up on decent enough chemistry but he’ll do as a sub for now. La Liga squad is pretty solid too.

What’s IF Martial like? I still use Richarlison OTW because he’s been amazing for me but was going to try Martial out.

Finished Elite 3 for the first time this year. Teams working well, I tried Pogba for 10 matches but didn’t like him and bought Kante. Might give him another shot. Looking for a RB and CB so may change to a hybrid for next week and bring in Ramos and Carvahal. Also need to change my striker, Chicharito has been good but he never scored that many this weekend so I’ll be on the lookout for someone else. I’ll keep Laudrup until the next icon SBC and if theirs no one decent I’ll sell him, I’m pretty stacked club wise so I’m not rush.

IMG_0872.jpg

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Same, I’ve been playing FUT for like 4 or 5 years and never pulled an Icon. 

I got Cristiano Ronaldo a few year ago sold him for about 1.6mill then punted all off it back on packs

Same, I’ve been playing FUT for like 4 or 5 years and never pulled an Icon. 
I'm a "fut founder" played it since it was an add on, on 11, I think it was? And the best iv had was kdb a couple weeks back. Van Nistelrooy is ridiculous for me though as an update. 2 goals a game record and all online [emoji7]