FIFA 19

FifeArab

I already prepared for the Scottish SBC so will do it tonight.

It's nice to have a good Tierney card, though with Robertson it was one of the few positions that already had a good option.

Morelos will provide a partner for Griffiths, though he's hardly likeable.

Still, better than last year where we got f- all

Edited by Jaggy Snake

No idea I sold Van Dijk on Sunday after weekend league for a 50k profit I had bought him for 100k, thinking when his IF was out of packs it would start going down but it’s sitting at slightly over 150k. I think the way they are doing SBCs this year it’s kept the market prices up.

I’ve invested in a lot of 85 to 87 players and thinking about just getting rid of them now because I’ll be able to make a good bit profit at these prices.

Anyone used Vertonghen? I’m using Sanchez but I’m not overly keen on him and I don’t want to pay 150k for Van Dijk when I know he will drop at some point

I’ll let you know about Vertinghen since I just packed him. Give him a shot in my team for sure since pace isn’t an issue this year.

My main problem is my midfield gets bypassed every single time. I’m meant to have 2 CDMs but for whatever reason they don’t ever want to defend. I’ll need to tweak my tactics I think until I’ve found a method of actually not being over ran.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

The change in game play has ruined me. I can’t even tell what’s changed but I’m 7 wins 7 losses atm. 

I'm  terrible at this game now also. Entered the weekend league and I think I've won twice in about 10 games, went back to squad battles and I'm struggling there also.

I’ll let you know about Vertinghen since I just packed him. Give him a shot in my team for sure since pace isn’t an issue this year.

My main problem is my midfield gets bypassed every single time. I’m meant to have 2 CDMs but for whatever reason they don’t ever want to defend. I’ll need to tweak my tactics I think until I’ve found a method of actually not being over ran.

Put your CDM’s to stay back while attacking with default interception on one and heavy interceptions on the other should make a difference. Also always have your full backs to stay back while attacking they will still get forward but if the opponent counters you should always have at least five men back for it

I’m 10-3 for weekend league, KDB is class and I’ve done the Boaetang sbc so bring him on at half time for Jorginho which is working well. For some reason I’m conceding loads of corner goals since the update but not noticed to much else except when I tackle I’m actually sometimes getting the ball

6 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Fut bin says it’s 175k to do, we could have made an absolute fortune. 

instead I made feck all. I need to English Premiership to get loaded up as my transfer list is full of them. Pack luck though from the 20 I will get absolute nowt.

7 minutes ago, Yonas said:

instead I made feck all. I need to English Premiership to get loaded up as my transfer list is full of them. Pack luck though from the 20 I will get absolute nowt.

I’m now thinking we’ll get every league, might just go out and buy loads of slivers from leagues not done yet. Got to be guaranteed profit. 

I’m gonna pick up the Prem players over the next week as well.

With people looking to do each league SBC twice it's also worth checking Futbin for clubs that simply don't have a lot of players, if you're looking for investments. I bought literally every available player for the Scottish sides (barring a couple of bizarrely overpriced Celtic players) and still needed to buy half a Dundee team on the night for my second attempt, as their squad in the game is so small.

I was looking at the bigger teams ratings. Both Bayern and Juventus are sitting at 79 an 81 respectively. So maybe this is wishful thinking, but I’m not convinced the big 6 will be as high as last year. If they are then it’s only gonna be Man Utd that are the issue. They’ve so few high level players, with a squad of dross.

Did the spfl sbc for Tierney which cost 80k after selling what I got for the packs and I see no difference between normal Robertson and Tierney other than the pace. Must admit, I did think I was getting both players till half way through and a mate told me otherwise [emoji23]

Absolutely bottled Elite 3, had 4 games to get two wins but just totally froze. Need to replace Jorginho can probably get Pogba in a few weeks if I save up but definitely getting Van Dijk back, Vertonghen wasn’t too bad but not a patch on VVD.

Seen a thing today saying FUTmas will probably be next Friday so going to stock up on some IF this week, they seem to be down in price a bit and with no SBC the last couple days I think it’s the right time to try get a couple 84 and 85s

12 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

Absolutely bottled Elite 3, had 4 games to get two wins but just totally froze. Need to replace Jorginho can probably get Pogba in a few weeks if I save up but definitely getting Van Dijk back, Vertonghen wasn’t too bad but not a patch on VVD.

Seen a thing today saying FUTmas will probably be next Friday so going to stock up on some IF this week, they seem to be down in price a bit and with no SBC the last couple days I think it’s the right time to try get a couple 84 and 85s

I finished on 14 wins which seems to be my average finish. After getting 17 wins last week I’m a bit disappointed but I’m just no used to the change in game play yet. 

I spent about 200k on a bunch of different 83-84s today as prices seemed lower than they have been. Also picked up 13 Santi Mina IFs for futmas as well. This week has got to be the best time to invest before POTM is out maybe Friday. Or before they drop something else.

I finished on 14 wins which seems to be my average finish. After getting 17 wins last week I’m a bit disappointed but I’m just no used to the change in game play yet. 
I spent about 200k on a bunch of different 83-84s today as prices seemed lower than they have been. Also picked up 13 Santi Mina IFs for futmas as well. This week has got to be the best time to invest before POTM is out maybe Friday. Or before they drop something else.

I seem to remember last year they let you use your futchamps cards as well so I’ve got a few decent ones I can use. I got a few Cassilas fairly cheap but will look tomorrow after work and try fill my trade pile.

I think the update has actually helped me seems to suit my style a bit better. I also played a quite a few games last night waiting on the boxing instead of a Friday when I usually try play a lot and I found opponents weren’t as good