FIFA 19

FifeArab

I seem to have become horrific at this game, while I've never been great I was happy playing away in division 6 winning on average slightly more than I lose but suddenly I'm terrible at the game. I played 4 games today online on ultimate team lost 5 0 twice and then 6 0, on the fourth game I came up against someone with Messi, Modric, Bale, Isco, Marcelo, De Gea, Pique being some of their players and not one of them was the regular card, they were mostly the blue version of them. I was three down at half time due to them scoring with any shot on target, I actually missed two penalties, they were terrible at the game. I had a ridiculous amount of chances but everything was getting saved till I pulled two goals back with 5 minutes to go, I then got the equaliser through a cut back with the last kick of the ball, an absolute morale victory for me.

On 18/11/2018 at 17:05, Hamish's Passenger said:

If only Fifa introduced Scottish icons.

Can't help but feel we could force it on EA by using the Liverpool/Man U fans to get Dalglish/Law

Now I’m not very good at this game on line, last night was the first time I’ve really played and I’m division 6. First guy I played had Ronaldo, Messi and Henry up front and I lost 2-1 thanks to two 90 minute goals having been comfortable against them all game. Still won a couple and got 27k in coins for playing 4 games so can’t really complain. I know where i want my team to go, but I’ll wait until tomorrow before deciding to take the plunge.

Took the coins, had sold if forrest on Monday so made a profit in getting his sif but bought if ziyech for my eredivisie team with a bit to spare aswell. If Robertson was off market the last I checked though? Seems ridiculous when you can get alba etc for alot cheaper (I'm on ps)

IMG_0866.jpg

Been tinkering about with my team but settled on this for the weekend league. Like the balance possibly might go back to Azpilacueta for Sanchez but my defence is pretty solid. Chicharito has impressed me not played much this week but he’s got 18 in 12 online. Looking forward to trying Mahrez out

IMG_0867.jpg

Subs, plenty options usually bring Koke on for Jorginho around the 70 minute mark but don’t use subs that much unless I’m chasing games

31 minutes ago, Moo said:

Why can’t I find the IF Robertson on the transfer market? 

He’s extinct. His max price will need put up because he’s getting bought instantly when he hits the market. His price will drop the next couple days when he gets a price update.  

18 minutes ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

I have him. Should I sell for £130k then? I bought him for £85k the other day too.

Hard to tell if the new price goes and stays above 130k. I think as soon as they change his price everyone will put him on the market at the same time hoping to make coins which might actually bring his price down. 

Thats good profit if you take the coins now though.

Your choices at LB for a prem team are pretty much right now IF Robertson or RttF Alonso. One you can buy and the other is going up. Unless Mendy gets an IF card, there’s not much choice.