FIFA 19

FifeArab

35 minutes ago, forameus said:

I'm getting really fucked off with the game.  After starting out pretty well, I don't know if an update has completely nerfed the shite way I play, or whether people have just got better, but I'm struggling to even make 5 yard passes to players who are refusing to move, and bunching up like schoolkids.  Every opponent seems faster, with their forwards scampering away from my backline while my forwards get chased down before they get a sniff of a chance.  Last two days have seen some proper seethe to the point that I just can't be arsed grinding through it anymore.  I'll come back, but fucking hell this is brutal.

So my entire team went up for sale, sans the untradeables.  I'm left with SBC Skriniar, SBC SMS, CL Dzeko and CL Politano.  Might move away from Serie A to something more hybrid if I can find a way of fitting everyone in.  700k coins ready to spend once I decide I hate myself enough to start another game up.

Have you tried playing about with your tactics?

Just now, Mallo_Madrid said:

Have you tried playing about with your tactics?

It's what I'll need to do.  I did try and build how I wanted to play, but that seemed to make things infinitely worse.  Think I need to get out of the mindset of playing the 4-3-3 I always did in 18, maybe move back to a 4-4-facking-2 or something.  I'll give it a week and get Black Friday in, hope for a crash, then spend 700k getting the best team I can and go back to it.

8 minutes ago, forameus said:

It's what I'll need to do.  I did try and build how I wanted to play, but that seemed to make things infinitely worse.  Think I need to get out of the mindset of playing the 4-3-3 I always did in 18, maybe move back to a 4-4-facking-2 or something.  I'll give it a week and get Black Friday in, hope for a crash, then spend 700k getting the best team I can and go back to it.

I was the same,

As sad as it sounds I actually googled the best FIFA online tactics 2019 and watched some fanny talk about his tactics on youtube. It definitely helped. Although I was highly disappointed in myself for at least a week.

I finished Silver 1 last weekend, leaving a load of games unplayed. Then got El Shaarawy from my single player pick this morning, which was better than any of my previous Gold reward picks.

Stupidly took the tradable packs for the Division Rivals rewards, despite telling myself all week to take the coins, and got f*** all from them.

Taken this week off FIFA to play Spyro, which is much more relaxing and enjoyable, but might still do the weekend league again.

I got El Sharaway and Gignac in my picks, not much in my tradeable but plenty SBC fodder in my untradeables. Packed a RTTF Cuadrado last week in the Alonso SBC so have upgraded my team this week bringing in Van Dijk, Fabinho and Firminio.

I like my Prem team and I seem to have it set up in a way that suits me but doing a Bundesliga/La liga hybrid on the side. Got Gotze POTM and Koke scream that I use a super subs but want to try put them in a team. Anyone used the FUT swap Guilovogui, I’m tempted to get him

Does a player on 7 chem under perform compared to 10 chem?

Hernandez IF would be on 7 chem instead of 10 in the new teams shape to fir new players as want to try keep the majority of my main squad involved.

Dont want to drop Fekir and Depay out my squad.

Anyone tried the CL Philip striker from Dortmund? him with Reus may work.

I’ve used players on 7 chem a lot, usually when I want to use a winger up top as a striker so make them a LF/RF. The player always feels fine tbh. That’s only one player though, I’m sure a whole team would feel it more. I’m not sure how much of a difference Chem makes but always try keep it at 10s anyway.

12 minutes ago, Yonas said:

Why have they taken it off? missed it if they messed up with it.

There was no 84/85/86 rated squads. You only needed a rare bronze squad, a rare silver squad, a gold squad with 3 discard IF's, and an icon. Obviously they were trying to make it easier, but also screw over people trading who invested in 84+ cards,

So you would have needed 700,000 coins to get a base icon to start with, plus around 50k to complete the other three squads. However, that would have obviously given you an icon pick at the end and refreshed the SBC. You could then submit that icon back into it for the 100k pack, leaving you with just another 50k to complete the other three squads again.

With the packs you got from doing the SBC you weren't guaranteed to get 50k coins back but you'd have been very unlucky not to get at least 30k. So you could then basically do the SBC repeatedly (with at most a 20k loss) and given the 100k pack you would only need to slight bit of luck to pack something decent.

So it wasn't guaranteed profit, and obviously the first icon would have put it out of a lot of peoples budget, but it was an ill-thought out repeatable SBC. Hope that makes sense.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

image.thumb.png.355116aebd3b1986dc99ce8dd89f3b72.png

my new look team. won't be staying in the formation for long in games. likely sub Bellarabi off for RED Thomas Partey to allow me to play 4-2-3-1 or even 4-1-2-1-2. although i have played 4-3-3 (4) for most part which is a potential aswell.

changes to the team are
Left Back - Hernandez dropped out

Right Midfield - Robben dropped

Left Midfield - Martial dropped

Centre Midfield - Moussa Sissoko Dropped

going to see how this goes idea behind Bender at right back is his high defending ability over others who have mainly just pace but will see how that goes. Open to ideas on potential changes to help Chem etc although I like most of the players who are off chem alot.

4 hours ago, Yonas said:

Does a player on 7 chem under perform compared to 10 chem?

Hernandez IF would be on 7 chem instead of 10 in the new teams shape to fir new players as want to try keep the majority of my main squad involved.

Dont want to drop Fekir and Depay out my squad.

Anyone tried the CL Philip striker from Dortmund? him with Reus may work.

UCL Philipp is class in my opinion on. Used him with Gotze in behind from half time every game to get the Tah requirements done.