FIFA 19

FifeArab

[emoji28]

Sold him for 159k. Still have OTW Anderson and have a lot of coins for whenever this Black Friday thing happens. Can't play for a week anyway, so happy enough with that. Just hope PSG don't go on to win!

2 hours ago, Widge said:

Nah he’s just the CL edition if the card, so slightly boosted from his regular card. He wont improve any from those stats and I’d imagine his value will remain pretty constant.

His card gets a boost every round PSG get through. I’d keep him for now 

Edit: just seen the latter part of that convo so never mind :lol:

Edited by Sauzee#4

Shite haha might just buy him back. I've got just shy of 300k so dunno whether to invest that in someone but scared of this market nonsense and just sell all my players right now, I'm away for a week and won't get any games in.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

f**k man, that’s a terrible 100k pack. I was considering it just for that pack but I’m not going to bother now :lol:

Completed the second part. Got road to the final Tagliafico so not a total bust.

11 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Completed the second part. Got road to the final Tagliafico so not a total bust.

I packed him but punted him straight away.  Think I may have made a mistake there.  Could be a very valuable card if Ajax progress.

I’ve got enough coins to do the expensive part of the Alonso SBC and then pray that I get something good enough to allow me to do the second part! All said though I’m sitting with 100k and enough high rated players to succeed. Hopefully allowing me to do the SMS one too and create some hybrid team.

Not bothered about Tah tbh.

13 minutes ago, forameus said:

I've never really bought into the hype of SMS since he broke through, but that SBC card is obscene.  An absolute monster everywhere on the pitch.

His inform card last year was an absolute monster tbf 

21 minutes ago, grumswall said:

I'm probably being daft, but sms?

Scream blind is the best defender iv used on this game. Brought him on at lw last game to stop walker from going mental and he set up two. I dread the day his 90 pace and passing goes away!

Sergej Milinković-Savić.

I sub Blind on in central midfield during games. He is fantastic and it will indeed be a sad day when he loses his pace.

Anyone find the game crashes in Career Mode sometimes?  It crashed for me just before the end of the transfer window, closed down the game, started it all up again and it crashed at the same point.  Had to start a new career as it kept happening. No big issue as it was the first transfer window but I'd hate to build my team of young stars up to world beaters in 2026 only for the game to crash.

I'm getting really fucked off with the game.  After starting out pretty well, I don't know if an update has completely nerfed the shite way I play, or whether people have just got better, but I'm struggling to even make 5 yard passes to players who are refusing to move, and bunching up like schoolkids.  Every opponent seems faster, with their forwards scampering away from my backline while my forwards get chased down before they get a sniff of a chance.  Last two days have seen some proper seethe to the point that I just can't be arsed grinding through it anymore.  I'll come back, but fucking hell this is brutal.

So my entire team went up for sale, sans the untradeables.  I'm left with SBC Skriniar, SBC SMS, CL Dzeko and CL Politano.  Might move away from Serie A to something more hybrid if I can find a way of fitting everyone in.  700k coins ready to spend once I decide I hate myself enough to start another game up.