FIFA 19

FifeArab

I got Varane UCL card last night untradeable who links up well with Lloris and Lala who were in my team. He’s like a 300k card so would find a place for him somehow anyway. 

Only Auba, F Anderson, Erikson, Lloris and Fred are tradeable in this team. I’ve been very lucky with the UCL packs and Champs player picks so far. I’ve also still got a shit load of coins after getting Pogba the other day.

I’ll 100% be doing POTM Auba.

55E59426-2A64-4293-B31C-EBBC11A218FD.jpeg

Got Mane in packs which was a nice surprise sold him and updated my team too...

Courtious
Kimmich
Hummels
Godin
Luis
Vidal
Kroos
Modric
Aspas
Coutinho
Griezeman

Pretty happy with that won quite a few games, no idea where to upgrade nexr though perhaps bring in Marcelo or try to get a better RW than Aspas.

4 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Six games left to get three wins for gold three. Absolute sweat time.

EDIT: Done with a game to spare. Memphis Depay is absolutely clutch. Get him on your bench lads

Start with Depay and Fekir both seem really good. Robben is wasted online.

im on 13 wins with 9 left to play. will leave them until tomorrow. one win was a guy quit after 16mins because Martial scored from 25 yards out.

1 hour ago, Yonas said:

Start with Depay and Fekir both seem really good. Robben is wasted online.

im on 13 wins with 9 left to play. will leave them until tomorrow. one win was a guy quit after 16mins because Martial scored from 25 yards out.

I bring Depay on at half time every game for Jesus because my team is PL and he’s next level.I won a game today in the 92nd minute with a Depay free kick from thirty yards. He does not miss.

My pack luck recently has been ridiculous.  After getting Alba, Ozil and some mid-range IF in one of the Serie A SBC packs, I then got ter Stegen in another, then Paul Pogba in the next.  Funded my way through the last of the SBCs for Serie A, get the Europa League SMS card and let me change back to a 4-3-3 by picking up Florenzi, Sandro and Handanovic.  Don't think I've ever managed to have this many coins in FIFA before, so looking forward to seeing how I manage to piss them away.

On IFs, I usually like picking up the really expensive players with a view that they'll roughly keep their value, and I can sell them if need be to fund another SBC or something.  Was going to go mental and spend most of what I had to pick up Insigne/Mertens IF cards, but noticed their value has fallen off a cliff from where they used to be (admittedly, the value was sky high to start).  If I know I'll likely want to sell at some point, is it worth picking them up now?  Will they rise?  Or is the only way down?

Kind of hoping I can hold off until the Black Friday time, as I've heard the market will likely take a big dip, if not crash.

Managed to get a special 85 Kimpembe in the SB rewards. It's some sort of Champions League card I think? Best to keep a hold of or sell just now? I don't really understand the card haha
If you can use him I would. If not im sure he goes for over 100k so sell.

If you can use him I would. If not im sure he goes for over 100k so sell.

I'd like to use him but don't have any French players in my Serie A team! Just wondering if he'd go up in value or is he like a OTW card or something? I don't understand all the different cards that are cutting about now.

I'd like to use him but don't have any French players in my Serie A team! Just wondering if he'd go up in value or is he like a OTW card or something? I don't understand all the different cards that are cutting about now.

Nah he’s just the CL edition if the card, so slightly boosted from his regular card. He wont improve any from those stats and I’d imagine his value will remain pretty constant.

36 minutes ago, Smurph said:

Managed to get a special 85 Kimpembe in the SB rewards. It's some sort of Champions League card I think? Best to keep a hold of or sell just now? I don't really understand the card haha

The 85 card is a 'Road to the Final' card. Basically a Champions League OTW card - so it will go up by 1 point (Overall rating) for each round that PSG progress through.

No idea when is best to sell it though.

The 85 card is a 'Road to the Final' card. Basically a Champions League OTW card - so it will go up by 1 point (Overall rating) for each round that PSG progress through.
No idea when is best to sell it though.

Ahh well I stand corrected. I didn’t realise that there were RttF cards coming out of packs.

Smith, ignore me! [emoji23]