FIFA 19

FifeArab

Wish I had that sort of pack luck [emoji38]
I’ll just have to make do with Richarlison’s OTW card getting a boost on Wednesday 
Didn't even expect to pack an icon from the pack. Saw walkout and the flare and thought it was a normal card [emoji23]

On 11/4/2018 at 00:47, The Grass Is Greener. said:
I have Anderson from West Ham who scored two today so looks he’ll get a nice boost to 86. He’s unreal at 84 atm. 

Same but I think he's shite haha. He doesn't fit into my Serie A team anyway but has never been very good off the bench. Happy to keep his card if he's going to keep getting upgrades. Was at 100k or thereabouts when it came out, going for 200k now

IMG_1541380311.934972.thumb.jpg.dc0a881b3c3da7b757baf906c31db220.jpg

Got 95k coins and my squad battles rewards to come. Dunno whether to get Matuidi/Chiellini/Immobile/Mertens or change the formation but I like the two strikers. Might save up for Dybala. edit: if I sold Anderson I could afford him haha. Got Miranda in my SB rewards which is pretty cool and going for 12k for some reason.

Edited by Smurph

32 minutes ago, Smurph said:

Same but I think he's shite haha. He doesn't fit into my Serie A team anyway but has never been very good off the bench. Happy to keep his card if he's going to keep getting upgrades. Was at 100k or thereabouts when it came out, going for 200k now

IMG_1541380311.934972.thumb.jpg.dc0a881b3c3da7b757baf906c31db220.jpg

Got 95k coins and my squad battles rewards to come. Dunno whether to get Matuidi/Chiellini/Immobile/Mertens or change the formation but I like the two strikers. Might save up for Dybala

Wait for the Black Friday market crash. You’ll get them cheaper.

I can never be bothered waiting for a market crash. I'd rather spend the coins and use a player now, even if their value drops a couple of weeks later.

Second icon added to my team. Left back and goal keeper will be the next to upgrade.

Screenshot_20181105-082252.png

Edited by Jaggy Snake

I'll be doing my next bit of irregular stupidity on the market buying up cheap gold players.  I expect they'll rise a little bit once they add more Champions League upgrade SBCs tomorrow, but knowing my luck they'll crash or something.  Or I'll get trade banned, which is apparently happening more and more.

SLowly working my way through the Serie A SBC with the coins I had, hoping I'll luck out with the packs I get.  It was quite cheap to do early on, but not anymore.  Might need to wait it out until the crash.

So it turns out the swap players are transferable after all! If I’d known that I’d have kept the 3 I used for Alcacer and put them towards a Pedro. Now instead of 5, I’ve got 2. Dammit!!

1 hour ago, Widge said:

So it turns out the swap players are transferable after all! If I’d known that I’d have kept the 3 I used for Alcacer and put them towards a Pedro. Now instead of 5, I’ve got 2. Dammit!!

You can't use the old swap players in the November SBC's. Those cards were "FUT Swap Deals I", the requirements on the new SBC's are "Exactly x players: FUT Swap Deals II".

Did the 3 UCL player SBC and got Leroy Sane sold him for 150k

It was about time they gave me something of value to sell on.  Might start stacking packs for TOTY in january time.

Building all the EPL teams for the league SBC which i suspect cant be far away.

I’m praying that the POTM isn’t Aubameyang. His actual card is ridiculous already and I know that there’s little chance I’ll ever be able to afford that one. Sneaky suspicion it might got to Martial given United fans ability to vote en mass. Albeit Mat Ryan actually won the PFA fans vote, so he’s potentially a left field bet.

After packing Lewandowski UCL untradeable a few weeks back, this is my team. I was lucky enough to pack Aubameyang as well from last weeks MM so sitting with 300k spare. Don't know whether to focus on this team and improve it or go for a good fitness team.

IMG_1857.jpg

Also got this team for shits and giggles x

IMG_1856.jpg

37 minutes ago, parxyz said:

After packing Lewandowski UCL untradeable a few weeks back, this is my team. I was lucky enough to pack Aubameyang as well from last weeks MM so sitting with 300k spare. Don't know whether to focus on this team and improve it or go for a good fitness team.

IMG_1857.jpg

Also got this team for shits and giggles x

IMG_1856.jpg

Refreshing to see different teams. Most online have a similar approach or look to each other.

WIFDWUNJ.thumb.jpg.c909fc2740c7c24c588eca078c0c01c2.jpg

My new look team tried to be a little different by mixing the leagues and use players I like IRL. Rolling back the years with Robben but will soon be found out online when i just cut inside constantly on the left food but his finesse shots are unreal. bagged 3 in the one game i played.

Sissoko will be replaced by Pogba when the coins are right. after that a Icon will replace Fekir likely Berkamp.

Packs in store are bing saved hence the notification.