FIFA 19

FifeArab

Picked up the game yesterday and had a few packs to open. First pack and this happens. Best pack luck I've ever had, no idea whether to keep him and build around or get a good team for starting off.IMG-20181029-WA0005.jpeg

2 hours ago, Yonas said:

Can I keep all my FUT Swap cards or do i need to get rid?

Nah, get rid of them (assuming you wouldn't use them in your squad obviously). There are going to be more FUT Swap events but they'll have separate sets of cards. If you look at the description of the cards/SBC they're described as "FUT Swap Deals 1", which will presumably change to 2, 3 etc for later sets.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

9 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Nah, get rid of them (assuming you wouldn't use them in your squad obviously). There are going to be more FUT Swap events but they'll have separate sets of cards. If you look at the description of the cards/SBC they're described as "FUT Swap Deals 1", which will presumably change to 2, 3 etc for later sets.

I’d heard there were going to be like fifteen cards total available. Well I only have nine because I didn’t bother with squad battles so what the f**k happened to the other ones? Nippy because I wanted that Lallana.

Edited by Sauzee#4

45 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I’d heard there were going to be like fifteen cards total available. Well I only have nine because I didn’t bother with squad battles so what the f**k happened to the other ones? Nippy because I wanted that Lallana.

There’s been 13 released with 1 more to come – presumably in an SBC tonight but they’re leaving it pretty late.

Have you logged into your console in the last day or so? If not you may have a free one (a Dortmund centreback) when you do, as they made a mess of a daily objective that not everyone received.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

I punted mine to get one of the packs, think the one for 4 items.  Then got that Dortmund one so chucked it in for another silver pack.  Probably made at least 20 coins on that one.  Yass.

Really not getting the urge to play this anymore.  Time with PS4 is already limited, so RDR2 will take that time up.  Still using the companion app though - 179k of coins sitting to fire into SBCs in the hope of getting something better.  May jump on to play some games if the objective looks particularly attractive, but other than that...meh.

I packed Pogba from my Weekend league rewards and got a Red Nani in the player pick packs. 

Sold Pogba for 465k. Absolutely unreal pull tbf, don’t even know what to do with all these coins. Took 58k from the rival rewards so made well over 500k today :lol: 

Wish I had a clue about trading properly to invest those coins but I’d end up losing them all knowing my luck.

21 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I packed Pogba from my Weekend league rewards and got a Red Nani in the player pick packs. 

Sold Pogba for 465k. Absolutely unreal pull tbf, don’t even know what to do with all these coins. Took 58k from the rival rewards so made well over 500k today :lol: 

Wish I had a clue about trading properly to invest those coins but I’d end up losing them all knowing my luck.

One bit of advice I’ve picked up on but not put into practice is to pick up discard price in forms every week

48 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Wish I had that sort of pack luck :lol:

I’ll just have to make do with Richarlison’s OTW card getting a boost on Wednesday 

I have Anderson from West Ham who scored two today so looks he’ll get a nice boost to 86. He’s unreal at 84 atm. 

Currently 7 wins in 10 games in the weekend league. Best start this year. I’ll probably have a stinker tomorrow now :lol: