FIFA 19

FifeArab

2 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Lost 1-0 on squad battles despite having 29 shots and 21 on target, then in the next game I win 9-0 with roughly the same amount of shots and shots on target. Confusing.

I won 8-2 followed up with losing 6-0 2nd game my team played like bronzers and the opposition played 100mph tika taka right through and perfect crosses every time ending with a goal.  Defenders blocked everything at the other end. Ditched it for Rivals.

11 minutes ago, Yonas said:

I won 8-2 followed up with losing 6-0 2nd game my team played like bronzers and the opposition played 100mph tika taka right through and perfect crosses every time ending with a goal.  Defenders blocked everything at the other end. Ditched it for Rivals.

I've noticed that a lot, infuriating.

IMG_3310.jpg

This Is the team I’ve built through Squad battles and no money being pumped In.

Bought:

Bailly this week for 6700. He’s pacy and strong.

Gundogan for 6100. Hard worker and good on the ball.

Rashford for 11500. Pure pace.

Mkhitaryan for 6800. Pacy and good on the ball.

Lacazette for 8500 this morning. Morata on my bench 16 goals In 12 but I remember Laca being really good last year too.

Pretty content with my team now. Gonna save up for Allison, Lloris or Ederson.

22 hours ago, grumswall said:

Fellaini will fit into a sweaty epl side no problem. What stats have been boosted on him?

Passing and dribbling at the moment.

He's ok but is struggling in the WL as his pace is in issue in the formation I play.

2 hours ago, FifeArab said:

IMG_3310.jpg

This Is the team I’ve built through Squad battles and no money being pumped In.

Bought:

Bailly this week for 6700. He’s pacy and strong.

Gundogan for 6100. Hard worker and good on the ball.

Rashford for 11500. Pure pace.

Mkhitaryan for 6800. Pacy and good on the ball.

Lacazette for 8500 this morning. Morata on my bench 16 goals In 12 but I remember Laca being really good last year too.

Pretty content with my team now. Gonna save up for Allison, Lloris or Ederson.

Don't bother with Allison, he's shite. Good stats but pushes everything back out into the 6 yard box. 

Ederson seems good when I've played against him though.

9 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Started weekend league 0-8. This game is broken.

I was playing on brothers account handing out whoopings for the most part beat a guy 7-0 and he never even had a shot in 90 minutes. Also won 6-4 after being 4-0 down dont need to tell me the games scrpted as he fell to bits when i got the first goal.

finally found a system that works with the way i play and players fitting in.

On 22/10/2018 at 17:10, Wardy said:

How is everyone against the CPU?  I only really play career, but I know you can do squad battles against the AI, albeit a bit different to standard AI. I’m conceding around a goal a game from a cross, with my defenders just blatantly moving out the road for a free header, or sometimes not there at all. I think I hit the frame of the goal at least once per match also.

I started Fifa 19 on ultimate but I was pretty close to snapping my controller with the utter bullshit that was happening before my eyes. I moved down to legendary, but the same bullshit happens from crosses and don’t get me started on overhead kicks and acrobatic volleys. It’s just a bit more toned down than ultimate. I’m guessing squad battles is similar? 

The other thing I’m noticing is the CPU Sittinf really really deep and just blocking all your shots, even clean through, their defenders will catch up and time a slide to perfection to deflect your shot out for a corner. It happens waaaay to often. Enjoying it enough though, career mode with Deportivo at the Raizor is cool. 

I always player career mode and the AI is frustrating as hell this year. Your pacy striker/winger can be through on goal and five yards ahead of the defender but theu will always catch you and always win the ball. The same with the keeper rushing out and diving at your players feet, they always get the ball.

Something I find amusing, decided to go AC Milan and managed to get Anthony Martial on a pre season contract for my second season, every time he scores a goal the Milan fans (who have been singing in Italian the whole game), start singing some song about Martial in a Manchester accent :lol: