FIFA 19

FifeArab

Played 4 games of division rivals this morning and won all 4. Only manage about ten games a week or something so delighted to have two good teams thanks to packing Aubamayang, mertens, a otw Ricarlison, three IFs and a few other decent players doing the advanced SBCs.

Lewandowski is the absolute boy by the way. Timed finesse shots from the edge of the box go in every time.

Screenshot_20181014-192626_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20181014-192553_Companion.jpg

2 hours ago, stumigoo said:

David Meyler's squad (note the coins and the FIFA points in the top right)...

Dpe9nhRXgAU9hR0.jpg-large.jpeg

That's fucking vile. I played a Marseille player last year and his squad was obscene too. Suppose if your earning £50k a week, shovelling £400 a month on FIFA is f**k all.

Absolutely f**k all chance your average person is ever competiting top end considering the amount of people who shell out actual money, or sponsors money, building squads. Took me two weeks to cobble enough money together for Handanovic at 50k coins :lol:

Edited by RandomGuy.

played a guy eariler whose tactic was 4-1-2-1-2 but the wingers stayed forward in a 4-2-4 more like was a pure b*****d to play against especially when it was Willian, Martial,Arnatuntovic and Zaha as the four. all he down was big crossfield ball L1+Triangle which found Willian free every single time. 90 minutes of it.

Squad Battle rewards tomorrow awaiting the usual rubbish I get in packs. Saving all my coins for a Icon Scholes 361k atm.

Playing a 4-3-3(4) which is taking a while to get used to when everyone bombs forward.
Team is
Cilssen

Semedo
Lenglat
Ruben Dias IF
Grimaldo

Pizzi
Vidal
CAM - Lanzini

Ricardo Horta IF
Arnutovic
Lucas Moura POTM

The team can be improved but I like how different it is to every other team, Might look into changing the keeper to Ter Stergen but 60k is alot. The Pique into the back four as he will read the game better than Lenglat does. Waiting on a Liga Nos player like Nani to get a IF to replace Horta although Horta has his moments.

I’ve got enough money to currently buy Martial for my left mid slot but I’m toying between him or Rashford. Martial is higher rated but Rashford has better skills and one star higher on weak foot. Rashford is also considerably cheaper.

Thoughts?

I packed the CL Rashford and whilst he’s good he’s nothing special I don’t think. Then again I’m not very good at the game. If he gets within the box though he’s pretty lethal as you can’t get he back off him and his finishing isn’t bad at all.

6 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Nice of EA to release icon sbc’s that cost more to do than actually buying a tradeable version of the same icon :lol:

Am I reading it right you need an Icon to put into the SBC to get an Icon?

What the f**k is the point in that? 

I genuinely think I'll never use one no matter how long I play FIFA, just so far beyond me. Boy I played yesterday had Maldini, Keane, Scholes and Giggs, clueless how people can afford that.

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Am I reading it right you need an Icon to put into the SBC to get an Icon?

What the f**k is the point in that? 

I genuinely think I'll never use one no matter how long I play FIFA, just so far beyond me. Boy I played yesterday had Maldini, Keane, Scholes and Giggs, clueless how people can afford that.

You read that correct :lol:

100% another cash grab promo I’m going nowhere near 

A lot of the Icons last year required an Icon to get.  There were far cheaper SBCs to get them though.  I think I did Nesta, Maldini, Litmanen and Zanetti last year through building up coins.  Think most of them ended up around the 250-350k mark around the crash.  Think Maldini needed an Icon, so put Nesta in as an upgrade.  

However, that was end-game, and you had the easier icon sets to build your way up.  Starting off with this one is...bold.  You'll get the absolute VLs that spend all their time on trading like it's a second job that have enough coins to do it, but seems like the sort of SBC you'd add early next year to try and flag up interest, not now.