FIFA 19

FifeArab

38 minutes ago, Iminavest said:

Mandžukić is a unit! Wins almost everything in the air but Džeko has had some outrageous finishes for me. Can't seem to settle on  either. 

I have some reason for not using Mandzukic but I can't remember :lol:

Belotti better in the air than Dzeko which surprised me.

Just had someone spend the last 20 game minutes in the corner preserving his 3-2 lead, had me absolutely fucking seething as there's literally nothing you can do to stop it.

9 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I had to absolutely gut my club but I don't care 8)

FB_IMG_1539465910910.jpg

Have to imagine it was worth it, new physicality has me thinking Hazard will be the best in the game.

Managed to get promoted to division 4 last night, had won 7 games by two goals until that point so now got a few days to try and squeeze another win in to get the Swaps player. That'll be me at 5/12 needed for El Shaaraway. Quality of squad rises a fair bit though, now bumping into Icons and 90+ rated players, seems like dumb luck has come into play as I can keep these players out no bother, then all of a sudden a deflection lands to the pm 12 yards out and the can smash it in despite facing the other way. 

I’ve turned handball on but I’m unsure if it’s actually enabled. Is it just exibition matches or does that include career mode? The rules section isn’t there when customising settings when in career mode and I’ve yet to see a handball given so no idea if it’s on or not. 

1 hour ago, CEMSFC said:

Decided to sell my team and see how much it left me with.

Had 1.2 million so decided to do Hazard.

Left me with 700k to build a team around him ScreenshotCapture_2018_10_14_11_42_11_448.jpg

Not tempted with the Hulk card at CAM? Seems like people are going wild for that. The good thing about the cards in the Chinese League is that you would expect lots of them to get TOTW upgrades and there is a huge amount of flexibility with half of the league being Brazilian. The league itself as genuinely awful for Goalkeeper cards and Defender cards so it isn't like you can build a Chinese League team but you can use so many of the cards in hybrid teams.

Not tempted with the Hulk card at CAM? Seems like people are going wild for that. The good thing about the cards in the Chinese League is that you would expect lots of them to get TOTW upgrades and there is a huge amount of flexibility with half of the league being Brazilian. The league itself as genuinely awful for Goalkeeper cards and Defender cards so it isn't like you can build a Chinese League team but you can use so many of the cards in hybrid teams.
Had that Talisca card in another team and he was brilliant. Not got enough coins for Hulk currently

37 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Anyone got a suggestion for a game-changing sub?

I just packed Forrest’s inform, so I brought him on at the start of extra time in Champs with the score at 2-2, and by the end of the half I was 6-2 up and he’d directly assisted two and been a big part in the play for the others. Good possible budget sub.

Currently on eleven wins with three games left. Would love to win all three for gold 3 but I just can’t see it tbh :lol:

36 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Anyone got a suggestion for a game-changing sub?

Giovinco, or that c**t Lozano. Giovinco in behind a striker causes mayhem though late on, especially if you're winning and they open up. 

First stretch of games in Division 4 has taught me how important a good keeper is. A few games I've narrowly lost thanks to De Gea having a stormer. 

Had been saving up for Immobile, but spent the coins on Handanovic instead. Immobile and Manolas my next targets.

14 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I just packed Forrest’s inform, so I brought him on at the start of extra time in Champs with the score at 2-2, and by the end of the half I was 6-2 up and he’d directly assisted two and been a big part in the play for the others. Good possible budget sub.

Currently on eleven wins with three games left. Would love to win all three for gold 3 but I just can’t see it tbh :lol:

I’ve finished on 14 wins. Not bad i suppose, only managed 8 last week.

32 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I’ve finished on 14 wins. Not bad i suppose, only managed 8 last week.

I’m going to leave the last three for later on. If I win the first one I keep going, but if I lose there’s no point carrying on. Either way it’s an alright first week I guess but honestly every game is just such a sweat and it’s infuriating :lol:

I definitely need to try and sign VVD/Walker/Aguero for my team to try and kick on.

F5D488A3-7568-45EB-BF1B-718DFD403D1E.thumb.jpeg.50ffd52d0c6824532017e5c81c4c6178.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I’m going to leave the last three for later on. If I win the first one I keep going, but if I lose there’s no point carrying on. Either way it’s an alright first week I guess but honestly every game is just such a sweat and it’s infuriating :lol:

I definitely need to try and sign VVD/Walker/Aguero for my team to try and kick on.

F5D488A3-7568-45EB-BF1B-718DFD403D1E.thumb.jpeg.50ffd52d0c6824532017e5c81c4c6178.jpeg

Would Kane be cheaper than Aguero? I find him far harder to deal with.