FIFA 19

FifeArab

1 hour ago, Widge said:

10 TOTW cards needed and an 86 rated squad to boot! That’s virtual untouchable unless you’ve lucked out with a number of packs or spent serious cash on the game.

Some card though!

80 rated squad for the loan version for 20 games.  Chucked a load of shite I don’t care about in to it so I’ll be rocking Hazard for the weekend league 8)

I'm seriously shite at this years game. I've played 13-14 games and won a grand total of 2. It's not like I don't have a decent squad. I'm usually in control go a goal up and get hit for 2 in the second half.

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm seriously shite at this years game. I've played 13-14 games and won a grand total of 2. It's not like I don't have a decent squad. I'm usually in control go a goal up and get hit for 2 in the second half.

I'm 29 wins, 9 draws and 14 losses. Started in Division 6 and on the cusp on Division 4. 

Still have games where I get fucking ridden tbf, but feels a lot more even this year.

Iv somehow managed to draw 7 in a row tonight. Its driving me nuts. Bombard the other person's goal and lose out to 1 or two shots. This is with me hitting the post and cross bar every game, my players just booting it wide with open goals etc. Yet I boom them in through crowds or from 30 yards. I'm not even conceding "deserved" goals it's all from daft bounces or phantom corners.

7 hours ago, CEMSFC said:

Currently 4-6 on WL. It's alright I suppose. Is the Hazard card worth doing? Wouldn't fit into my team but I could easily get him in.

As in the full card or the loan one? The requirements for the full card are ridiculous and Futbin has it listed as costing nearly 750k from scratch. I'd say leave it and invest in other things (and partly because Hazard will get further cards down the line). 

I'm hoping they announce the Bundesliga Player of the Month shortly as I've been buying in preparation for that.

Hadn't touched ultimate team on fifa since fifa 16 I think, took the plunge and got back into it. Currently going with a German squad and playing pretty much off-line as I got pumped in my only attempt online so far. Finding it pretty enjoyable and the app makes trading pretty easy, I'm currently managing to make a steady profit buying up silver kit and making a small profit on each.

Screenshot_20181013-133033.png

39 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Anyone else using Milik? He's a boss.

I keep wavering about buying him and Zaza but can't drop Belotti unless it's a clear upgrade (Higuain/Immobile/Icardi). Play a lone striker so need the forward to win a fair shared headers.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I keep wavering about buying him and Zaza but can't drop Belotti unless it's a clear upgrade (Higuain/Immobile/Icardi). Play a lone striker so need the forward to win a fair shared headers.

I sold Lozano in the process of getting enough coins for Mertens which left a hole in front of Papu. I had packed Milik last week and never used him. He might not be an upgrade on Belotti, he's relatively slow, but if you work enough space to get a shot off he spanks them home. 

My controller has been consigned to the graveyard. Playing a boy there, had about ten shots on target in the first half hour and totally dominating and then just like that he scores two bullshit goals.

No Fifa for me until tomorrow then :lol:

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

The bonus of Zaza is the 4* skills. 

But the 5* Belotti weak foot gives him the edge IMO.