FIFA 19

FifeArab

21 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Everyone else scoring a load of headers and volleys I take it?

I think I’ve mastered the art of the front post overhead kick from a corner. Scored about ten so far. Nearly put my PS4 in the bin when I did it with John Stones.

1 hour ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Everyone else scoring a load of headers and volleys I take it?

Not really tbh, although Belotti bangs headers in from anywhere. Most of my goals come from him peeling off defenders and Pjanic playing him through, my wingers cutting in/Parolo hitting bangers, Pjanic free kicks.

Had someone spam big post headers though, bit shite as it feels unstoppable again.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not really tbh, although Belotti bangs headers in from anywhere. Most of my goals come from him peeling off defenders and Pjanic playing him through, my wingers cutting in/Parolo hitting bangers, Pjanic free kicks.

Had someone spam big post headers though, bit shite as it feels unstoppable again.

Much prefer the low driven cross personally. If you hit the sweet spot it’s a guaranteed tap in.

image.thumb.png.b7d1db14372a548aa842a3e414c16b14.png

My current team.  Decent pack luck - including Harry Kane - meant I had more coins than I've ever had early on, so even with player prices high I've managed to bring in some decent players.  Sold Insigne (20k loss though...) as he just wasn't doing what I needed him to on the left.  In 2 games with Perisic, he seems much better, so so strong on the ball that it makes up for the poorer pace and dribbling.  Midfield is in safe hands with beautiful Bonaventura, and De Rossi does a job well.

Only poor thing with Serie A is again the full-backs.  Basically saving up long-term for Sandro on the left, but the right is just waiting on IFs.  Hysaj is very, very good though, was using Caliguri, but given the former goes for about 2k, he's worth picking up.

18 minutes ago, forameus said:

Only poor thing with Serie A is again the full-backs.  Basically saving up long-term for Sandro on the left, but the right is just waiting on IFs.  Hysaj is very, very good though, was using Caliguri, but given the former goes for about 2k, he's worth picking up.

Florenzi will get an IF at some point and be the best option at RB I think. Joao Cancelo the other obvious one.

I'd recommend Criscito as a cheap LB too, quality both ways and strong.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Florenzi will get an IF at some point and be the best option at RB I think. Joao Cancelo the other obvious one.

I'd recommend Criscito as a cheap LB too, quality both ways and strong.

Yeah, I had Criscito before Kolarov, packed him fairly early on.  Still got him, probably swap them around for fitness.

Packed fucking Jesse Lingard as the best player in rivals rewards Regis week. Absolutely no pack luck so far. Well I’ve actually packed 2 x team of the week players so far but one was Lasogga and the other Rodallega.

Crying out for a decent striker at the minute, got Morata and Arnautovic on the bench. Just recently bought Ozil and he’s quite shite, will likely sell him but don’t have the funds to get a really decent replacement.

IMG_2619.jpg

3 minutes ago, Moo said:

Packed fucking Jesse Lingard as the best player in rivals rewards Regis week. Absolutely no pack luck so far. Well I’ve actually packed 2 x team of the week players so far but one was Lasogga and the other Rodallega.

Crying out for a decent striker at the minute, got Morata and Arnautovic on the bench. Just recently bought Ozil and he’s quite shite, will likely sell him but don’t have the funds to get a really decent replacement.

IMG_2619.jpg

How much does Hazard go for? He'd be perfect behind your strikers IMO.

About £450k, so that may be a while off for the guy. I’ve found Mhkitarian to be a handy little player though for the price, certainly better to play with than Ozil who I did have. Changes formation away from having a CAM though.

49 minutes ago, Moo said:

I know your point was it's poor pack luck but, have you tried playing with Lingard? He's actually very good in game, and I normally bring him on for Fabregas around the 60 minute mark.

Having said that, I packed IF Barkley from Rivals rewards this morning so will try him out, though he'll never be a starter.

SBC.png

Must be dropped a rank overnight so had the choice of 33k coins or two gold packs and a mega pack.

Can't improve much for the 33k so went with the packs. 

Beat I got was the 84 rated Ruffier, got Bellerin and Crisicto too, absolutely shite :lol:

Only positive is getting Giovinco, who'll be replacing Pjanic once he tires.

I could only wish of Hazard. Even someone like David Silva would be good for me just now. I’ve got Lanzini on the bench at the minute.

About £450k, so that may be a while off for the guy. I’ve found Mhkitarian to be a handy little player though for the price, certainly better to play with than Ozil who I did have. Changes formation away from having a CAM though.

Yeah I was torn between Mhkitarian and Ozil but Ozil was cheaper and had a higher value so that’s why I went with him. I’ll get the former and compare. Cheers.

I know your point was it's poor pack luck but, have you tried playing with Lingard? He's actually very good in game, and I normally bring him on for Fabregas around the 60 minute mark.

Having said that, I packed IF Barkley from Rivals rewards this morning so will try him out, though he'll never be a starter.

SBC.thumb.png.88e721ec8c517ca0c8e2c76464557ae5.png

Nah I’ve not tried him yet, just opened my packs through the app this morning. Yeah just noticed Barkley was IF but I’ve got no intention of getting him no matter how good he is. I’ve started the swap deals so gonna try get Lallana or may try out the Gylfi IF.

9 minutes ago, Moo said:

I could only wish of Hazard. Even someone like David Silva would be good for me just now. I’ve got Lanzini on the bench at the minute.

I sold Silva for about 35k I think, so he's not too expensive.  Certainly not in the realms of Hazard.