FIFA 19

FifeArab

42 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Came from 5-3 down to level 5-5 in a game on Division Rivals. I was through on goal in stoppage time when the opposition (clearly throwing a strop by now) hacked me down in the box.

They quit as the referee was showing their player a red card so the game stopped. I got awarded points as though the game finished a draw. They really need to sort that kind of shit out.

I had a guy disconnect before kick off, yet it still cost me 1 game in contracts, that's what really pisses me off.

Neuer is a fucking monster in this game, three times I was clean through, slipped a shot by and he someone got a fingertip to it that pushed it a yard wide. Seething.

On 21/09/2018 at 09:19, The Saintee said:

Do yourself a favour and get Simone Verdi.

Screenshot_20181007-082850_Companion.thumb.jpg.cab2c5c8a938dff99062194b151b012e.jpg

Fully agree with your evaluation of him, slippery wee c**t. 

Trying to do the swaps player this year, never bothered last time. El Shaaraway is the Italian League one.

Surprised you still get packs for signing in the app too.

49 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Screenshot_20181007-082850_Companion.thumb.jpg.cab2c5c8a938dff99062194b151b012e.jpg

Trying to do the swaps player this year, never bothered last time. El Shaaraway is the Italian League one.

I havent got any Serie A players to get the OTW Verdi.

Holding L2 for edge of the box shots has been a great help for me now banging a few in even with Ndidi and Wanyama.

Edited by Yonas
Edit

Just now, Yonas said:

I havent got any Serie A players to get the OTW Verdi.

Holding LT for edge of the box shots has been a great help for me now banging a few in even with Ndidi and Wanyama.

Got enough EA coin things to get Ronaldo on loan for 7 games? Seems to be what folk are doing if they don't have an Italian team. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hopefully he gets an IF or two. 

The card will be spectacular.

4 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

Hopefully he gets an IF or two. 

The card will be spectacular.

Aye, took me a while to realise he was left footed, so good either way.

Got enough EA coin things to get Ronaldo on loan for 7 games? Seems to be what folk are doing if they don't have an Italian team. 

I never thought of doing that! Seeing as I’ve got a Ronaldo on loan. [emoji23]

My issue is winning 5 games he scores in haha.

What are the swap cards about? How does that work?

Got an IF Costil and a OTW Felipe Anderson in my packs for squad battles! Anderson doesn't currently fit into my Serie A team but might make room for him somehow. He's worth 100k just now, is his stock at the highest or is it worth hoping he gets a few IF cards and I'd get more later on?

Will give rivals a go tomorrow in the hope of getting that Verdi card.

Edited by Smurph

22 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Wasn't going to bother buying this at full price, but now really tempted due to the inclusion of the real Champions League/Europa League/Super Cup, especially in career mode. Is it worth it?!

Career mode hasnt changed at all. Got a new, harder, difficulty which makes games more exciting, but hard to hold an interest when there's nothing else.

3 hours ago, Smurph said:

What are the swap cards about? How does that work?

You earn swap card players through daily objectives, and then put them into a squad building challenge to get a player. 

86 rated El Shaaraway is what I'm going for, and you need 12 swap cards to get him.

Think it lasts for a month before disappearing. 

Lallana is easily the best card of the bunch so I’ll be going for him. Got the first two cards no bother so just need to keep it up.

Also figured out how to win at last so been on a bit of a run and have enough points for weekend league qualification. 

Got pretty lucky from my reward packs today. Handonovic and Fabinho twice. Suarez the latest addition, was going to by a basic icon but Suarez is much better than any I can afford. Anyone else finding rewards from packs seem to be a bit kinder this year?

Team.
IMG_7709.jpg

Trying out Mertens tonight and I’ve scored 15 goals in 8 games with him. That’s division 4 as well so not the highest division but still come up against pretty good players. He’s ridiculous. Best I’ve played so far.

Got 8 wins from 22 games in the weekend league, a few of those defeats could have went my way but i couldn’t be arsed playing any games. It’s a fucking grind.