FIFA 19

FifeArab

It depends how long you’ve got and how patient you are. I made £20k yesterday by simply buying and selling players. Mainly cause o was bored at work and none of it was the Match Up. It was all one with silver players and low cost, but pretty high volume.

21 minutes ago, Widge said:

It depends how long you’ve got and how patient you are. I made £20k yesterday by simply buying and selling players. Mainly cause o was bored at work and none of it was the Match Up. It was all one with silver players and low cost, but pretty high volume.

That's tedious as f**k though :lol: I'm going to start stockpiling cheap Liverpool, Man City, Valencia, Barcelona players today I think, to see how they sell over the weekend.

YOu see all these Trading Guides go up on reddit, but there's no such thing as a widely successful and consistent trading method, because if everyone started doing it it wouldn't be successful.  Closest you can get in the short term is predicting MM and having the players there before they're announced.  People can make a killing that way.

Other than that, you're down into the tedium of turning players for 50-100 coins profit, and doing it on such a scale that you actually start to make money.  To the people that can do that for any length of time, hats off to you.  I'd probably be more inclined if the companion/web apps weren't absolute dogshit.  People use bots to trade now (I looked into writing something, but coulnd't be arsed with the threat of getting your account canned just to be a wee sweaty geek) so a lot of the really good investment opportunities are a matter of whether you can search for an auction and click your mouse a few times before a computer can.  Unlikely.

Took the coins reward instead of packs, 27000 coins.

Squad now looks like this..

Screenshot_20181004-101256_Companion.thumb.jpg.0932f65bfeee21d738ac96f1ca1c445c.jpg

Pjanic sliding balls through for Gomez sounds good in theory. Really need a left winger but there's nobody decent that's natural there, until you reach Perisic who's expensive as f**k.

Usually play with Serie A, but pack luck has been kind to my Premier League squad.

1C06CF0D-63D0-4272-BD4C-065A4265E01A.thumb.png.54868ef2389711815b4588ee2ad15391.png

Have since managed to do Lucas’ POTM for 15k coins, and took untradeable rank two rewards and ended up with Gabriel Jesus, Vardy and Gueye so the bench is stacked too. 

Also got Brahimi, Rabiot, Naldo, Giroud and Batshuayi in my packs too :lol:

Haven't bothered with UT over the last couple of years, but intend to get back into it this year. 

What's with no online silver/bronze tournaments? Does that render anything other than gold cards pretty much useless to play with? I built a silver squad and I'm being matched up with full on gold/in form 100 chemistry squads.

1 hour ago, RossC93 said:

Haven't bothered with UT over the last couple of years, but intend to get back into it this year. 

What's with no online silver/bronze tournaments? Does that render anything other than gold cards pretty much useless to play with? I built a silver squad and I'm being matched up with full on gold/in form 100 chemistry squads.

Match on Skill rating making Bronze/Silver teams pointless unless you like a challenge or are handy at the game.

Gold players are pointless also due to TOTW etc. Ultimate team is pretty pish to play online IMO.

1 hour ago, Sauzee#4 said:

This game is actually shite. Interception after ridiculous interception.

25 minutes ago, grumswall said:
1 hour ago, Sauzee#4 said:
This game is actually shite. Interception after ridiculous interception.

Agree. Nothing seems to work as it should. I'm a middling to good player but the amount of times your opponent scores with their only shot to win the game is ridiculous

I'm not finding this at all tbh, all my games have been fairly close apart from the odd game where I pump someone, or they absolutely horse me. Had two 0-0 games already which was unheard of in 18.

Been playing UT in single player mode and been enjoying it more than playing online. Never had 18 so a lot of new things I don't understand haha. Finding it hard to find space in the final third on world class with so many people back but starting to increase the scoring margins as the team improves.

Rocking two Serie A sides for fitness, Pavoletti is top scorer and a machine, and nothing gets past N'Zonzi

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

34 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm not finding this at all tbh, all my games have been fairly close apart from the odd game where I pump someone, or they absolutely horse me. Had two 0-0 games already which was unheard of in 18.

All I do is draw or get beat by people I can categorically say I’d have horsed on ‘18.

Just finding everything about this game really frustrating. Lose count most games of how many times I make a tackle only for the exact same player I’ve tackled to get the ball back straight away or for it to bounce straight to someone else on their team. 

I’m out for a bit, I’m away back to playing Spider-Man as at least there’s some enjoyment in that game.

Came from 5-3 down to level 5-5 in a game on Division Rivals. I was through on goal in stoppage time when the opposition (clearly throwing a strop by now) hacked me down in the box.

They quit as the referee was showing their player a red card so the game stopped. I got awarded points as though the game finished a draw. They really need to sort that kind of shit out.

Edited by Jaggy Snake