FIFA 19

FifeArab

48 minutes ago, Yonas said:

Yes in simple terms. better rewards for playing the games this time with it.

Fair play, took me ages to start it as I was hunting for the usual divisions :lol:

Played my first group of games and ended in division six, I think. Some teams are mental already. Played a team full of loanees early on too.

I'm enjoying offline play more than online ply this year, AI is much improved on this "Ultimate" difficulty. Played as Inter in the CL and never got more than 40% possession in my two games against Barca. 

Still seems a wild variation in player, might take a while for the divisions to settle a bit.

This is my current squad, hard to build it quickly when you're not getting instant cash bundles for completing a "season"

Screenshot_20180930-142625_Companion.thumb.jpg.480ca4e85ac00572370c17735670a138.jpg

Away on holiday for a couple of weeks so don't get a chance to play this until I'm back. Enjoyed my ten hours through ea access though.

In Poland with the wife visiting family so have had a bit of time to trade on the app and complete the SBCs. Have packed Three IFs, Ricarlison OTW and Aubamayang without spending a penny on fifa points or actually buying the game yet. Sitting with about 400k coins.

Screenshot_20180930-185900_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20180930-182536_Companion.jpg

Packed Kane from a Small Electrum Pack from one of the Player Transfer SBCs, and pulled in around 150k from that.  Nice little boost early on, certainly the most valuable player I've ever gotten.

Only issue, prices are still ridiculously high for all those lovely Serie A players I enjoyed in 18.