FIFA 19

FifeArab

Saw one suggestion that there will be an Ultimate Team version of the Champions League, similar to the World Cup one at the moment so that will potentially be a decent addition. Other than that it will be much of the same but with additional licenses. Will still buy it but that is more through habit than anything else. 

Hopefully The Journey is as good as the past two editions especially with the added dynamic of the CL - I've really enjoyed it although I know some people haven't. Apparently there's also some new changes coming to the way players take a first touch and the shooting engine (no longer double tab for an on the ground shot).

I liked the Journey to start with, and it was definitely a step in the right direction, but it was so half-arsed in places.  If they had managed to write it so that you could properly roleplay as Alex Hunter and take him in the direction you wanted to, it would have been a lot better.  Instead you were aggressively corralled in the direction EA wanted to go, to listen to the story EA wanted to tell.   Special marks go to Harry Kane arriving on loan to whatever club you were at (I was Bournemouth) purely because they'd mo-capped him and the presentation made sense, rather than the story itself.

• 2 weeks later...

Will probably buy this out of habit more than anything else but not really too fussed about it.

I'm old school and only really play career mode (never bothered with ultimate team) but apparently Fifa are losing a couple of leagues (Russian league being one). I'm also tempted to give Pro Evo a shot this year even though I don't think I've played it since about 2005.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Was reading that they’re possibly gonna put Referee mode In to the game...

They won't, these daft clickbait sites say they are every season. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...